Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

weight

02jamie21
02jamie21
United States
2007/01/04, 11:08 PM
i am a 5'0 high schooler. i weigh 127 pounds... i want to weigh 110 pounds.. i need and want to loose weight fast and keep it off:surprised: it will be impossible but im going to try my hardest
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/01/05, 09:40 AM
#1 --people that lose weight fast often gain it back

#2 --losing weight fast is can cause stretch marks/loose skin

#3 --losing weight fast can cause fatigue, due to loss of nutrients we need to supply our bodies with energy

#4 --losing weight is NOT impossible, BUT it will be harder and set you up for failure easier if you have unrealistic goals

You have 17 pounds to lose by your goals, go about it in a healthy way through exercise and nutrition and it WORKS! Starving yourself will only mess up your metabolism making it harder to lose weight and keep the weight off, diet pills only make you crabby, jittery, possibly cause problems to your health, and so on....do it in a way that it will create a lifestyle change, you are young and it is the best time to teach yourself a healthy way to live and eat!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! You can do it, but do it so it sticks!! :) :love:

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill