Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Help

page_west
page_west
United States
2006/12/19, 08:04 PM
Help I am a mom of 2 year old and 6 year old and a stay at home mom. I need advice and moviation to help me lose the weight. Before I had my kids I was in excellent shape and now I look horrible. Does any one have advice and how to start the losing wieght process?
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2006/12/20, 02:03 AM
Hi there Page and welcome to FT. First off I would head to the Exercise Program section on here and tailor the Wight Loss & Toning Program to fit your specific needs. You can do that by clicking on the "Exercise Program" link at the top of this page. The second thing I would suggest is read the forums, paying special interest to the "Beginners" Forum and the Thumbtacks that are listed in each forum for information.

Third, if there is something of particular interest that you would like to have a better understanding of, I am sure it has been asked many times before. You can find certain subject threads by using the "Search fitBuddy" engine at the bottom of the page. Just type in the keywords and it will bring up all posts on that current subject. And last but not least, ask questions, everyone here is very helpful and will do their best to help you succeed in your goals.

Good Luck and once again Welcome!

--------------
Bettia

To be motivated, motivate others!
Skyb
Skyb
Canada
2006/12/20, 11:45 AM
Hi Page I have the same prob with motivation too but I'm trying to gain weight, my best motivation is my kids staying healthy for them and for myself. My thinking is if I'm not healthy I'm no good to take care of them. All you can do is read different things on exercise and healthy eating and find the one that suits you best.