Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

Are you familiar with Liptoprin-RX- I ne

ProfGlenda
ProfGlenda
United States
2006/12/08, 08:07 AM
Hello,

I need some helpful medical advice from those of you who have used Liptoprin-Rx. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks about this health supplement from others but I need more information about this product from those of you who have actual experience in using it and what were the good and bad effects it had in your body.

All I know that it helps you lose weight and increase your sexual metabolism as well. Thinking about it, the benefit is quite impressive. This is where I need more inputs from actual experience from you guys…

My advance thanks for those who can help contribute your actual experience and feedbacks about this product.

Best of health to all of you!
:big_smile:
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/12/09, 03:58 PM
Is this the 'if all diets have failed, etc.', then a bottle is worth 129 dollars or whatever it is stuff?

--------------
Maximus from Gladiator....Strength and Honor!
keithmw2k7
keithmw2k7
United States
2006/12/19, 03:16 AM

Yup! Liptoprin is an all natural supplement and no need to worry about it since I myself had taken the supplement and it works amazingly. I have not only lost weight but there are other good effects on my sex life and my skin has not sagged since it might have been the effect of the health supplement. I was not taking any alternatives so I know it could have been a substance from the product that tightens the skin tissues of my body.
ProfGlenda
ProfGlenda
United States
2007/01/16, 01:25 PM

============
Quoting from bb1fit:

Is this the 'if all diets have failed, etc.', then a bottle is worth 129 dollars or whatever it is stuff?

=============
Hello bb1fit,

Well, that can be the case for some people like me and there are individuals who needs supplements as a support in achieving success in losing weight. Looking for the best supplement that will help decrease your appetite is a major factor for that. But the person must also consider to make a plan of including other activities such as exercise and proper diet.

Thanks for your reply :)
BIGKATT
BIGKATT
United States
2007/01/16, 01:57 PM
Save your money and work out...that's my advice....

--------------
Either You Worked Out Today or You Didn't
jaytori129
jaytori129
United States
2007/01/16, 03:14 PM
ATTENTION: THIS HAS TO BE A SALES PUSHER COMBO HERE!

JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND LOOKED UP LIPTOPRIN ON THE WEB INTERESTED TO FIND PEOPLE WITH SAME EXACT QUESTION AND POSTED RESPONSE FROM SAME EXACT USER NAME PEOPLE NICE TRY BUT DON'T POISON THE FT BOARDS WITH YOUR CRAPPY ATTEMPT AT A SCAM!

--------------
Jason Fox 6\'1\" 380lbs Weight Goal 300 by april 2007, 365 11/14, 12/7/06-358

Problems are only opportunities in work clothes.
Henry J. Kaiser