Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

thought this was funny

7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/11/06, 09:39 AM
So here in Rochester we have a fitness store called G&G Fitness. Along the expressway they have billboards up for advertisments. The tag line is "finaly a store that does know squat" they have a pic of a guy doing a squat. Only thing is he is using the latesest cable machine to do them......It just cracks me up.

--------------
When I consider the short duration of my life, swallowed up in the eternity before and after, the little space which I fill and even can see, engulfed in the infinite immensity of spaces of which I am ignorant and which know me not, I am frightened and am astonished at being here rather than there; for there is no reason why here rather than there, why now rather than then. Who has put me here? By whose order and direction have this place and time been allotted to me? The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me.
Blaise Pascal

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2006/11/06, 11:54 AM
But free weights might hurt when you put the bar on your upper back...:(

....pansies....
:angry:

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"