Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Advice For Fighting the Tireds

CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2006/10/26, 11:43 AM
Hello my lady friends. I need some tips/advice from ya. I've hit the 3rd trimester, and all the energy I had in the 2nd trimester is GONE. Flat out gone. The last 2 weeks, I am ready for bed by 8, and when I get up at 5:30, I fall asleep on the couch until 6:30. I'm not tired all day long, but around 4 I hit a wall, and could really snuggle down for a nap. Is there anything I can do to combat this? I'm still eating well, walking, and doing my normal stuff, and I know I can't take any energy suppliments cause they aren't good for Paul. Is there ANYTHING to fight the tireds??
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2006/10/26, 11:49 AM
My only suggestion is to give into it. Take a nap mid day, it's a good habit to get into now, because you're going to need to grab sleep whenever you can after the baby arrives!! I know I was pretty much exhausted during my 3rd trimester...even more so with my second child...
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/10/26, 11:53 AM
Well....you can't really fight it...you more have to go with it.But one thing...you are in your third trimester...so Paul isn't taking as much from you as he used to...ask your dr,'cause I'm not positive...but I think you can ease up on your restrictions some and you may be able to have a cup of coffee.When my daughter cracked my rib when I was pregnant with her they gave me demeroll(sp)for the pain...the doc said something about her not getting much from me so she would be fine...but that was like the last week.So..in short...ask your doc what he suggests..I suggest go with the flow...after paul arrives you REALLY won't be able to sleep...so take advantage now...whenever you get the chance!!