Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

HELP!!!!

beth41
beth41
United States
2006/10/24, 03:04 PM
I AM 41YRS OLD 190LBS,,,,,I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY BOYFRIEND TO POP THE QUESTION,,,THE OTHER DAY HE ASK ME HOW BAD I WANTED TO GET MARRIED AND I TOLD HIM REALLY BAD,,,,HE SAID HE WAS NOT DOING THIS TO BE MEAN BUT HE KNOWS HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO LOSE WEIGHT,,,,HE SAID THIS WILL GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK FOR,,,,HE IS GIVING ME TO MARCH 8 2007 TO LOSE 40LBS,,,,AND MY RING WILL BE WAITING ON ME,,,,I NEED SOME HELP LOSING THIS WEIGHT ANY SUGGESTIONS
beth41
beth41
United States
2006/10/24, 03:06 PM

============
Quoting from beth41:

I AM 41YRS OLD 190LBS,,,,,I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY BOYFRIEND TO POP THE QUESTION,,,THE OTHER DAY HE ASK ME HOW BAD I WANTED TO GET MARRIED AND I TOLD HIM REALLY BAD,,,,HE SAID HE WAS NOT DOING THIS TO BE MEAN BUT HE KNOWS HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO LOSE WEIGHT,,,,HE SAID THIS WILL GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WORK FOR,,,,HE IS GIVING ME TO MARCH 8 2007 TO LOSE 40LBS,,,,AND MY RING WILL BE WAITING ON ME,,,,I NEED SOME HELP LOSING THIS WEIGHT ANY SUGGESTIONS

=============
:dumbbell:
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/10/24, 03:13 PM
Please take your post out of caps...it feels like your screaming at us...2nd...I personally think that having a ring waiting on you is well...a crappy way to lose weight...to much pressure.I understand that you are saying it would be used as a tool to help you lose weight...personally I don't think it's a good idea.3rd...ther is a fabulous post...surprisingly called "guided fat loss"...this is what you're looking for correct???It is in this forum...it is to late to do the challenge...but asimmer has posted a workout and diet formula to help you lose the fat.Good luck to you.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/10/24, 03:29 PM
hi beth....it's right under your post...in this forum.Titled "Guided fat loss challenge" it is posted by asimmer.She has one there for what foods you should eat,and what exercise regimend to follow.She is doing a challenge with the current participants...but you could learn alot from what she is offering.You'll see from her pictures she is an amazing women.Do a little reading then get yourself a plan together...we are all here to help...:)
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2006/10/24, 03:32 PM
Don't do if for a ring.

t

--------------
I am training for birthdays.

Be here. Live. Love. Hope. Now. Faith. Believe. You. - Keith Urban

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol

flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2006/10/24, 04:52 PM
I agree with the previous comments. It would have been a lot nicer if he had just gone ahead and asked you to marry him and set the date for a year from now. That way, I'm sure you'd be motivated to loose wt for yourself, for your wedding. Other than that, spend some time searching this site and find the know how and motivation you need to loose the wt and set up a healthier lifestyle for your future.

--------------
Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
--------------
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce
padua
padua
United States
2006/11/01, 09:34 AM
if you gain the weight back after you get married is he going to take the ring back? I think it was a ugly way of saying you should loss weight. but then again he knew how much you wanted to get married and knew you would do anything...GOOD LUCK