Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Cellulite and trying to tone up

onelilhorangi
onelilhorangi
United States
2006/09/11, 10:07 PM
Hi everyone!
I am about 175Ibs and 5'9 and 20yrs old. I am aiming to get down to 140 Ibs in 4-5months. My diet consists of low carb healthy choices such as breakfast would be Slimfast Low carb drink, snack is a yogurt or 1 chicken breast with salad, lunch is slimfast low carb, and dinner is chicken and salad. I can really handle not eating anything fattening because my cravings are gone completely and if I do indulge its just a tiny bite the whole day. I can't even finish my chicken breast sometimes. I do some jogging and I work at curves 3 days a week so I fit in 1-2 hours of their weight training, which is about 1000 calories burned from that workout alone. Totally I can burn up to 1800-2000 calories if I do it right a day. I used to be really chubby as a kid so I have some cellulite in my parts such as my arms are chubby and have cellulite and I don't want them big. I just want them to shrink in half. How is that possible? I just want to lose all the fat off and then tone up as I am smalller. Is that possible or do you have to incorporate alot of weight training to lose the fat? How much should you do cardio before you can burn off the fat when you do weight training? Is it still effective if you do wt before cardio? I want to slim down but the fat just isn't shrinking much and my arms haven't changed even with weight lifting. They tend to get bigger. Should I use stretch bands to work them?
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/09/12, 08:51 AM
That's a mouthful of questions for one post....so I'll just tell you my story on the arms part...I have been working my arms for 5 months now...and though they have gone down over an inch there still is no defineition to them...my shoulders are looking quite nice...alot of shape to them..but my arms...look the same....I'm just starting to see the tiniest bit of definition in my bicep...nothing in the tricep...perhaps it's genetics...I don't know....but I DO know that if I keep at it...if I don't assign myself a timeline of X amount of months...it will all come together for me...now that I have told myself this is a lifestyle change for me and I have my whole life to reach my goals...it'll happen.....I often look at asimmers before and afters(not that I'm attempting to be a body builder either)....but the before and afters are amazing!!!!!The flab CAN go away...just have patience.