Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Help make a difference

zenofeller
zenofeller
United States
2006/08/13, 10:00 PM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/08/14, 10:11 AM
....the statistics are interesting....but this is a rather rude way to go about stating them.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2006/08/14, 10:36 AM
I think it's safe to say both smoking and being overweight are not conducive to a healthy lifestyle. And both can be extremely hard to overcome...

Have you ever smoked? I ain't easy to quit. I used to smoke... I only smoked for about a year or two... others have been smoking for decades... not an easy thing to just stop doing, especially since they are 'idiots' according to you.

Have you ever been overweight? It ain't easy to 'drop a few pounds.' For one reason or another, some people have a huge challenge losing weight. Sometimes it's medical, but being as that they are 'idiots' it doesn't matter, does it?

I'm not sure if you're trying to 'scare people straight,' but it seems to come across offensive more than anything else.

Don't just zoom in here, drop a quick note and disappear hoping to get people to sign your petition...

Welcome to FT... and fill out your profile please.

t

--------------
I am training for birthdays.

Be here. Live. Love. Hope. Now. Faith. Believe. You. - Keith Urban

7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/08/14, 11:00 AM
That was not only offensive but stupid and I feel dumber for having read it. NOT SOMETHING TO POST HERE. I did not ban you right off, but anything like that again I will do so.:angry:

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com