Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

hellpp i need some advice?

mizz_shawty77
mizz_shawty77
Australia
2006/08/05, 04:43 PM
I really wanna lose some wieght on my stomach and my thighs but i onli want 2 tone my butt (not lose my booty LOL).. do u have any good excercises i can do at home? also with losing wieght what kind of foods should i completly stay away from?? and any more advice for a flat stomach would be much appreciated THNX!! :):love:
2006/08/09, 10:55 AM
I would stay away from the bad carb's and of course the fried foods. Carbs make the belly swell: i.e white bread sandwich, potatoes, white rice. If you keep your meals on a healthy green leaf, brown rice, grain cereal and breads its much better. But initally I would stay clear of the carbs and you'll see within two wks the difference in the body. From there because we are all built differently you can begin to judge what works for you and what doesnt. A general rule would be to stay away from anything fried, anything white floured. Eat vegetables, egg whites, baked chicken, fish, turkey. And also no sugared drinks at all. White and I mean 1 gallon will do you well. The body doesnt really spot check a certain area for weight loss but you will begin to see the whole process in the entire body hence your stomach and thighs. With some loss of weight you will loss some booty but you will also gain the tone that makes that booty look so much younger :) Do the old faithful leg lifts standing squats and walk/sprint/walk. If you can get into some CD work there are numerous ones out there to at least begin the process of working out. Target has some reasonablely priced hand weights to do many exercises with. Women who arent into bodybuilding as a competition can use 5, 10, 15 lbs to tone. As funny as this may sound: Get out walk for 30 mins everyday, Go to a place in the house and do 15 mins of lifting. Sit on the floor and lift those legs for 10 mins, stomach crunches help with the posture and over all core, so do 100 of them. There are many sites to visit not just this one that will help guide you. Read and read more to begin to understand it really is as simple as eat well and move. Good luck
FIT FOR LIFE
CC
2006/08/09, 10:57 AM
THAT WAS A TYPO...WATER 1 GALLON IS THE BEST FOR CLEARING THE BODY OF TOXIC JUNK ;)
mizz_shawty77
mizz_shawty77
Australia
2006/08/11, 07:44 AM
omg thnk u soo much for the advice.. ill try 2 stick wit that... nd again thank u heapz!! :love::love: