Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Breasts Getting Bigger...

sivysivy
sivysivy
United States
2006/06/26, 12:32 AM
Hi there-

I have this problem where my breasts are getting bigger. I don't have any clue what is causing it. I am way to old to be having them do this. It has been like this for over a year now. I have been to the doc and she has said nothing. I have not gotten any bigger, it is just my breasts. I absolutely hate it. I know it sounds like something that is good, but I don't like it and wondered if anyone has ever had this, or may know why this is happening. It is making me very unhappy and I don't know what to do. Thanks in advance.
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/06/26, 03:28 AM
My partner had the same "problem", her breasts became larger and as a result rather painful. The problem was her pill, have you recently changed? Her GP prescribed a new pill and they were back to normal fairly quickly.

--------------
If in doubt K.I.S.S.
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2006/06/26, 10:34 AM
Sounds like it could be something hormonal. Persist with your Dr. and have some test done to see if anything is out of balance. I agree with the post above, the pill, and other meds, can cause hormonal shifts and water retention which will result in enlarged breasts.
sivysivy
sivysivy
United States
2006/06/26, 01:52 PM
Hi-

Thanks for the posts. I am not on any birth control which is why I thought it was really weird. I think it has to be hormonal, I just don't know what to tell the doc when she acts like it is no big deal. I have been to a Gyno and Endo and neither have done a thing about it.