Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Part of Body you Like/Dislike

mysticgraces
mysticgraces
Canada
2006/06/13, 09:04 AM
What part of your body to you like/dislike and would love to change

1.Midsection
2.Buttocks
3.Legs
4.Upper torso

I LOVE my legs and butt...my midsection needs quite a bit of work so Iam not pleased with that
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/13, 10:19 AM
I'll have to do one at a time,or I:) might be here all day!!

My arms!!!!Well my upper arms.My shoulders are fine it's the area right under my arm pits that drive me nutty!!!When I have a tank top on and I'm in the car and I see all that flab flappin in the breeze in the side view mirror it makes me crazy!!

I do like my legs though,nice and long and well toned(except for about the first two inches below my butt...needs some work)
mysticgraces
mysticgraces
Canada
2006/06/13, 12:53 PM
Lol KC..chicken wings? I think we all have that..how about the bit of fat between your armpit and bra strap? thats annoying!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/13, 02:01 PM
Don't get me started!!!That particular area is a night mare!!!No matter what I wear I can be standing in front of the mirror thinking I look just as cute as can be and I turn around and there's that nasty hump!!I can hide everything but that damn hump right over my bra!!AWFUL!!:angry:
msmogreen
msmogreen
United States
2006/06/13, 09:01 PM
Definitely not happy with my mid-section...I didn't even get to enjoy a flat stomach when I was young. Maillot style bathing suits became popular when I was 15. I haven't worn a bikini since.

I don't know if I'd say I LOVE my legs and butt, but they are probably my strongest ASSets. I don't think I'll fall in love until I've reached perfection--a goal toward which I have strived for 30 years or so.

My shoulders are starting to shape up but, alas, no matter how hard I work my triceps there is that pesky layer of fat that keeps them from being defined. I think it is as difficult to uncover triceps for some of us as it is to expose our sexy abs.
mysticgraces
mysticgraces
Canada
2006/06/14, 07:09 AM
MS I hear ya! I like the "ASSets" I work hard to get my darn triceps..but like you the fat is there..keep working and it will come off.

After 5 kids my midsection has alot to be desired..but its slowly firming up..
msmogreen
msmogreen
United States
2006/06/14, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I had 4 kids but even before that I had a stomach. I am grateful at least that I only got a few below the bikini line stretch marks. Anyway, I've had 18 years since my last child to reverse the damage.
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2006/06/14, 11:17 PM
after 4 kids... well i cannot use that as an excuse as i didn't gain the weight from them but from an accident i had. i will have to say..

1. definitely abs
2. shoulders
3. back

I would love to see some more definition in all of the above mentioned.

--------------
Bettia.... You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
-Mark Twain

ravenbeauty@freetrainers.com

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2006/06/14, 11:18 PM
oh and i have some spare buttocks if anyone wants some, they are up for grabs on ebay...LMAO!!! just kidding. :)

--------------
-Mark Twain

mysticgraces
mysticgraces
Canada
2006/06/15, 07:06 AM
LOl Raven..my daughter told me last night that I have a ghetto butt...she said its high and sticks out..better than having it low and saggy! all those squats I do I guess

Ok hows this for annoying..you know the back fat you have just under your shoulder blades that gets worst when you put a bra on? I call that BRA BLUB..its SO annoying
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2006/06/15, 11:18 PM
Oh hell, let's not get started on that! But that actually also can happen due to not choosing the proper bra size, ie 38B, 38C, etc. You'd be suprised how many women think A, B, or C are the actual size that's attached to that strap that goes around that area instead of it being the actual size of your breast (the real blob).

Ghetto butt! I know the feeling. I hate it when my daughter comes up and rubs my belly for good luck!!! Like I am friggen Buddah or something! It just digs right in and pushes me even more to get rid of it faster! :)

--------------
-Mark Twain

ScorpioMI77
ScorpioMI77
United States
2006/06/16, 12:01 AM
I love no part of my body - ok well my calves r pretty good and so are my lower arms - I have italian tricep flab from down under hard core! LOL -

my stomach is the worst - I carry all the weight I keep mysteriously keep throwing on once a year - in my middle section. (25+IB gain in an 8 wk period out of the blue a year and a half ago - and this past Feb - another 15IB gain within a 6 wk period - no change to diet/excersize)

I look as big in the stomach as I did when I was 9 months pregnant with my kids - heck I weigh almost as much too! Nothing worse then knowing you look pregnant - when you're NOT - or when you're daughter asks if you're ganna have the baby yet? OH MY GOD! :angry: ARG ICK UGH :angry:
mysticgraces
mysticgraces
Canada
2006/06/16, 06:53 AM
Raven-I think every woman should go and have a good bra fitting...they would be amazed at the diff a well fitting bra can make.Back fat is one of the hardest places to loose...

Scorpio..I know the feeling..it takes time to get rid of the belly fat...trust me if you work at it,it will start to come off...
bee33
bee33
United States
2006/06/16, 08:43 AM
I absolutley hate my thighs. I'm fighting heredity because my mom had awful legs. Granted she never worked out, but age and gravity were not kind. It's my worst nightmare!