Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Weightloss This is really easy now!

severrin
severrin
United States
2006/06/13, 02:56 AM
First off i want to apologise for some of the ignorant things i was posting on here that i thuoght would work. I was genuinlly lazy, I didn't want to work for my goal. It finally dawned on me how easy this stuff was about a week ago. It actually started about two weeks ago, when I was so desperate i was going to try the south beach diet. My mom tlked me out of it, thankfully i'm glad she did, I decided to give slim-fast try instead, and believe it or not it helped me in more than one way, it helped curb my apetite, but more so it helpd me realise how easy it is to watch my calories. There are thing out there I like to eat that fill me up and are very light in calories. I now see how easy this really is, and now tht i'm not wanting to lose quickly anymore I never get discouraged when i step on the scale because i don't check my weight everday i never have a reason to get discouraged. There are so many things now that i realise makes it easy to lose weight. I'm still using slim-fast during the day because i'm so busy, but i'm eating a like snack between breakfast and lunch, and lunch, and dinner. The snaks help me to have a little bit of matter in my stomach, and for dinner I walk down to the subway about 2 miles from my house and have a nice 6 inch sub it's under 300 calories and I love that. I'm able to be more active now that i'm paying attention to what i'm doing.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:!!!!!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/13, 11:05 AM
congrats hope you stick to it, i used to work at a subway... hated it, lol, but either way the food is great... lol good luck

--------------
-Aaron

\"I feel lighter. Maybe I lost some weight. All that dilly dallying.\"