Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Update for Veda and The World

CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2006/01/12, 12:53 PM
Yes, still around, but slowing down. There is so much going on. Tyler's grandfather passed away last week. We have been living with his grandma this week, and are trying to figure out whats the best time to break our lease to go live at her house permanently for 6 months or so. Tyler also wants to get pregnant soon(as in, I threw away my bc 2 days after Grandpa passed)

On the fitness side, haven't done much the past week, but since my last post I've lost 10lbs, and now wear a 20 or 22 instead of strictly a 22. Hopefully once things settle down I can get back in my routine and continue to lose, or heh, maintain while pregnant lol.
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2006/01/12, 07:12 PM
It is good to hear from you, again! Good job on the 10 pound loss!!

I am sorry to hear of your loss, CristalBelle, I am sure his grandmother will be happy to have you staying with her.

Good luck with the pregnancy, I can't remember, it has been so long, is this your first, then?

--------------
Veda
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)
Just live life and enjoy it!
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2006/01/13, 12:44 PM
It will actually be our second. Our first we placed in an open adoption because we were too young to take care of a child and had no outside support.

Things with Grandma are hard. We like staying at the house but she get's in the way more than she is helpful, and the whole purpose for us staying there is to get things cleaned up and ready to sell the house.

Maybe all this clean up/remodeling will whip me into shape, since I enjoy it so much : )
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2006/01/13, 01:47 PM

Gotta find those bright spots in the day!
============
Quoting from CristalBelle:

Maybe all this clean up/remodeling will whip me into shape, since I enjoy it so much : )
=============

--------------
Veda
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)
Just live life and enjoy it!