Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Good to be back!

Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2005/12/29, 06:43 PM
Life has been extremely tough the past few months, but I didn't forget my friends and the wonderful people here at freetrainers and have suggested the group to many and I am so happy to be back. I won't go into all the mess my life became and bore you all to tears, but I want you to know that I have about 45-64 pounds to go, depending upon how I feel when I get there (I believe I was at 78 pounds to lose when first a FT member), which isn't bad compared to how terribly out of control my eating habits could have become if it hadn't been for all I learned here while at FT. I am now very blessed to be working at home as a Production Manager, graphic artist and writer for popular magazine and life has in the past two weeks made some improvements, so I am hanging in there hoping for peace and the attainment of my goals by March/April. I joined the Discovery National weight loss program that starts in January and enjoy those types of challenges that help me keep my mind on top of things and not forgetting that this is a lifestyle change for me, not a diet I want to fail, gain everything back and more, so far I have kept off what I lost and lost a bit more, but I am ready to up the ante now and can't wait for the warmer weather where I took up tennis and many other outdoor activities which really helped my energy levels!

To those that I know, I am glad to be back, to those I have yet to meet --this is a wonderful place and you are blessed to have found it!

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2005/12/29, 11:38 PM
Welcome back!

t

--------------
I am training for birthdays.

Be here. Live. Love. Hope. Now. Faith. Believe. You. - Keith Urban

7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2005/12/30, 12:00 PM
HI missed ya a lot!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2005/12/30, 03:56 PM
Thanks, missed you, glad to see familiar faces!! :love: :love:

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2006/01/10, 09:35 AM
hey! I was looking for you! Welcome back! congrats on keeping the weight off and setting new goals!

--------------
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
- David Viscott

Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2006/01/10, 01:28 PM
Thank you, Amy, and it is so good to see you again!! I am sooooooo excited for spring this year, rather than dreading it, I just can't wait and that is NOT the me of the past that is the me of the future!! Thank you for the encouragement! In the past 5 days alone I have knocked out over 4,000 calories between working out and eating right!!

--------------
Veda
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)
Just live life and enjoy it!
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2006/01/11, 03:48 PM
Yay!! Veda's back!!
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2006/01/11, 04:56 PM
YAY!!! CRISTALBELLE'S BACK!!!! I didn't know for sure if you were gone or just hadn't posted for a bit or, like many, went pro and forgot us here at the free forum! So good to see your posts again! :love:

--------------
Veda
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)
Just live life and enjoy it!