Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

New with the diet thing

babygirl41580
babygirl41580
United States
2005/12/09, 01:36 AM
I am 25 and need help in starting to loss weight. I am wanting to loss weight so that my husband will find me attractive again. I want him to look at me the way he looks at other ladies or rather girls. I need some advice in beginning this long trip by myself. Please give any advice or as much as advice as you want. thanks.

-unhappily married
2005/12/09, 08:07 AM
Try looking through fitness and nutrition programs offered by freetrainers....they will set you up on a nutritional, strength training, and cardio program.

on a side note you might have more issues to deal with than just your weight problem....the marriage issues seem to be an area all on to themselves....have you thought about seeing a marriage counselor to figure out some of the issues you have? also if the reason you want to lose weight is for your husband to be 'more attracted' to you then you will have a problem doing this for the long term(and problems with yo-yoing of the weight)....fitness is something that should have an inherent value in itself....or have some deep value for you...perhaps having your husband look at you the way he once did is nice but it shouldn't be the primary reason for becoming healthy and fit...

best of luck