Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

MY BOYFRIEND IS A FOOD JUNKIE

Honeydipdream69
Honeydipdream69
United States
2005/12/02, 10:19 AM
I need help. I love my boyfriend but he is addicted to food. He spends most of his paycheck on eating out. He has gained 50lbs since we've been together. Right now he is dangerously close to 300lbs. What strategies can he use to kick the habit?
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2005/12/02, 11:50 AM
I thought you dumped him? Talk to him about it and try to help him with a healthy eating plan and exersize.
2005/12/02, 01:36 PM
Do you two cook? why not cooking meals ahead of time and eating them instead of going out? usually the portion control is harder to exercise when you're eating out....and the food is more likely going to be of the junk variety...

does he drink booze? beer...?
what types of food does he eat that he shouldn't?

he needs to employ common things...5-8 small daily meals/snacks, drink more water of at least half gallon and more like a full gallon, eat more fiber(25-30g daily)...no junk food, no alcohol, no fried foods, no carbs 3 hours before sleep...more slow digesting/complex variety throughout the day....

he also needs to exercise...it's hard to keep putting on weight when you're running few miles several times a week....and lifting weights few times a week as well....