Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 39, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

football strength training advice

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 of 3 pages
gatormade
gatormade
United States
2005/05/27, 10:29 AM
Check the common tight muscles such as pec minor, calves and upper traps. Check for weaknesses such as external rotators of the shoulder and lower abs(which I'm sure you believe do not exist).
I use exercises such as squat push press, lateral lunges, reverse woodchops and cable rows when I get specific
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is the assumption you made about me. You have no idea what I do. My main focus with all of my athletes is Olympic lifts. I use a ton of other exercises to develop those lifts. If you post something than I would hope you would want people to disect it. I do. Please, if I say something you all disagree with then please give me your arguement. I want to hear criticism. It is what makes us all better. The original argument on this board was that benching is a useless exercise. Nelly said this to a young football player. Bench press exercises and its many varieties are important for almost all athletes.
The power bench has a big arch. A small arch is not bad for an athlete unless they have a preexisting problem. I don't even bench with kind of arch some guys have. But, some of the comments you have made make it seem to some of us that you didn't or don't understand the bench press. I am done with this topic. I feel that it is exhausted.
dlinechamp
dlinechamp
United States
2007/07/01, 07:45 AM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2007/07/01, 10:48 AM
lol won't find them here lol

--------------
\"The eight laws of learning are explanation, demonstration, imitation, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, and repetition\"

You have to learn to follow, before you can lead.
2007/07/01, 03:54 PM
:::quickly jots your info in huge excitement:::::

omfg......

just a suggestion....but never start a sentence with 'not to brag' or 'you're not going to believe this'.....
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 of 3 pages