Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 14, Photos: 0, Messages: 5365

Get involved with the discussion and fellow members with your own questions or advice to share. Simply click above to get started.

Back to topic list
protein intake
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages
  • 2005/03/09, 10:35 PM
    boxer, i'm not offended i'm just trying to show you that it's possible to do without making any special deductions. it is not an easy thing to do, but you CAN do it if you are dedicated enough. it doesn't matter to me if people think what i do is weird — at least i have a body i'm proud of to show for it.

--------------
    if you get me started on quentin tarantino films, chances are you won't be able to shut me up.

excuses are really good for making you fat.

margarine is a liar who announces, "i am butter!"
  • 2005/03/09, 10:39 PM
    kk thanks, its difficult cuz im a student but im giving up all my free time to prepare and wokrout i hope it pays off, i mean i do look good cuz of boxing but my coach says i need more cuts on my muscles.its tuff but il keep going
  • 2005/03/10, 04:17 PM
    If you want to achieve your goals then listen to those on this board who have already achieved what you want or know what to do for you to get there instead of questioning us listen. we can only do so much the rest is up to you to execute it and you will see results i promise you.gl
  • 2010/01/31, 12:43 PM
    How much protein should i be taking. i weigh 165. is it 1 gram per pound?
  • 2010/01/31, 12:49 PM
    .5 to 1 gram is about what most take. It also depends on what your body can take and use and what your workout is like.

--------------
    FOR MY WIFE:
    THE HIGH COST OF LIVING AINT NOTHING COMPARED TO THE COST OF LIVING HIGH.

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages

© 2012 FreeTrainers.com - Fitness guide - Nutrition guide - Find workouts - Find exercises - Groups - Members
Company info - Help - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Contact us