Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

how do you lose belly after pregnancy?

bonjanemma
bonjanemma
Canada
2004/04/11, 10:23 PM
I have had 4 pregnancies (2living children, 3 angels with God) My stomach has been so stretched out from putting my body through the pregnancies. I have lost my pregnancy weight, in fact I'm below my pre-pregnancy weight with about 15 pounds to reach my ultimate goal. My problem- I can't get rid of my belly fat. My stomach is gross!! I think I should be wearing a smaller size of clothes for what my weight is. Any good advice, I could really use it.

please feel free to e-mail me bonniebrost@shaw.ca
ecpolston
ecpolston
United States
2004/04/18, 05:43 PM
I don'y have any advice because I have had 3 pregnancies (2 living and 1 miscarriage) myself. I am heavier than my pre-pregnancy state but my weight is like a yo-yo and whenever I loose weight my stomache stays the same. It hangs and I get so tempted sometimes to just cut it off. But of course I know I'd most likely bleed to death - it's just so depressing to see it. I honestly can not look in the mirror without getting discusted and embarrissed and it can only be me in the room! If any one can help please let us know because I am sure we are not the only ones out there with this problem. Thanks!
XxgolemxX
XxgolemxX
United States
2004/04/19, 01:57 AM
now girls, cutting your stomach off is a little rash, even if it is as gross as mine. hey at least yours isnt hairy!:big_smile: im sure asimmer or bb1 could help you guys along if you sent them a private message, i believe i read a topic before on this subject and the issue may have been solved by obviously ab workouts and some anti stretch cream. what are your guys (girls) diets? that may have to do with it, infact your bodies still may be in starvation mode and are putting the fat into the apple or pear locations. apples are the stomach and pears are the hips and butts. maybe a better diet and some resistance training on those tummies will show some results. maybe try the 12 week ab program, but like i said before i think your problem may be your diets. good luck
vivavegas02
vivavegas02
United States
2004/05/17, 12:20 AM
Try Denise Austins work out tapes. My sister does them and had two kids. She is down to a size 3 now and looks great. Plus you can do them at home.