Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

Where is everybody?

amassoglia
amassoglia
United States
2015/09/16, 11:25 AM
The board tells me that I am member #93, and that the last post here was within the last month, but I'm not seeing you folks here.

I'm new to the group, and not good at keeping myself on track. I'm 69 years old, not very active and inclined to impulse eating. I need to lose about 75 lbs and want to get fit enough to keep up with my grandkids and go contradancing.

My daughter introduced me to an eating plan that is very controlled and should be easy to follow. Matching that to the 'at home' workout is my current plan of action.

Anyone who would like to come in with support or share their stories, I'd love to have some company along my way.
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2016/01/24, 01:50 PM
Hi there!

I just joined this group and see that it isn't very active. That's too bad. :\

I would love for you to follow up on your progress! I am personally just getting back in the swing of things, so I really have nothing to report (yet). :)
Witty8824
Witty8824
United States
2016/02/10, 11:25 AM
Hello,
I just joined also. This sounded like a great group to be part of. I hope I see more people posting to help motivate everyone. I just did my first excersice and I thought it went great. I am a little sore but that is how you know it worked. :) I am a full time college student and a part time employee so I do not have much spare time but I am commited to loose some weight and be able to look in my mirror and be happy with what I see.

Well I hope to hear from some of you. Thanks.
Yolanda
char9740
char9740
United States
2016/02/19, 07:57 PM
Hello, 
I just joined . I work i full time job where i sit as a desk all day and i come home and honestly the last thing i want to do is work out but regardless I started this journey and  I plan to see it through. I hope that this group becomes more active it would be so great to have people to talk to along the way I will stop by often . GOODLUCK TO EACH OF YOUWE CAN DO THIS !
slcbrown8
slcbrown8
United States
2016/06/09, 04:20 PM
I just joined the website. I am wanting to start a new path.... a healthy path. I am hoping that this site will help me connect with others trying to better themselves and be able to talk about the day to day strugles that come with trying to be more active and working our.

So if you want some one to help you be more accountable I can try that for you and if you can help me that would be great :)
scilla1029
scilla1029
United States
2019/05/20, 04:38 PM
I just joined and noticed that too. I thought this group would be great but no one seems active. Whats up?