Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Under weight and where the weight goes

wiseowl0713
wiseowl0713
United States
2015/11/02, 12:24 AM
I am 5'9 and weigh 110 lbs to 150 lbs i guess it just depends on when i eat. When i do start to gain weight it always goes to my stomach. I have two beautiful daughters so that area is already loose. When i do get up to 130 ro 140 i get mistaken for being pregnant. None of my weight disperses. (this is also the problem my grandmother has) I have toothpick arms toothpick legs and at times a large what looks to be a prego belly. I am completely out of shape a short jog to the mailbox has me gasping for air, Does anyone else have this problem?
What should i do to gain weight in appropriate areas.
FayMcKenzie
FayMcKenzie
United States
2016/06/13, 02:16 AM
I can understand your situation as I have also gone through this problem. After pregnancy its hard to stay in shape, but it's not impossible. I have joined a fitness program after reading a post(http://www.cellublue.com/fr/wonder_body_guide.php) which helps me in staying fit and in shape. I suggest you to join a fitness program, its really very helpful for women.
pvanessaw
pvanessaw
United States
2016/08/02, 12:25 PM
Hello! I saw some of your posts on the forum and if you're looking for personal training assistance and/or nutrition coaching, I offer certified online coaching for both areas of wellness and would love to help you reach your goals together. I also have a background in eating disorders and working with clients who struggle with food restrictions, binge eating, body image acceptance, etc. If you're interested in working together, please feel free to contact me (Paige) at walte497@d.umn.edu to get started. I look forward to hearing from you! :) I also have a blog/website that you can check out if you want to get to know more about me and my background- www.walte497.wix.com/paige