Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Moving on with multiple eating disorders

fireprincess97
fireprincess97
United States
2011/01/03, 01:42 AM
Hi everyone. I'm new around here, but thought I'd make a post about my history. I have a clinical diagnosis of eating disorders NOS. I began having eating disorders when I was 10 years old. I began with anorexia. By the time I was 18 I had been in 4 different hospitals. At that point I wasn't able to eat even a teaspoon of yogurt or 1/4 of a glass of apple juice/ water mix without vomiting. My body was truely rejecting food. I wasn't eating, i was vomiting to take care of anything that may have gotten in, and anything that slipped past that was taken care of with the constant use of laxatives. I weighed 92 lbs. Fast forward 8-10 years and you'll find a woman who has given birth 4 times and put on 70 lbs that she needs to lose to get to an ideal weight. My problem has been that I yo-yo. I don't know how to eat normally. Either I binge and eat too much, or I don't eat at all. The man I love left this morning for ft. bliss.:love: He should hopefully only be gone a month, but I still want to look my best when he arives back home. I guess I'm looking for any words of wisdom or advice on the best way to achieve maximum weight loss in that time frame. I plan on continuing my weightloss plan after he gets home, but more slowly. Thanks in advance for all the help!