Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

is there anything wrong with me?

emmawillbebeaut
emmawillbebeaut
United Kingdom
2007/04/24, 02:42 PM
i have never been over weight in my life, even now; although i eat and eat and eat. i cant help it, i literally constantly eat, when im at home im constantly walking to and from the kitchen, and when im anywhere else, i spend all my money on food. every week i spend about £30 and have nothing to show for it because it goes on food. i get given an unlimited supply of food at home but i still spend all my pocket money on goodies. yet im a perfectly healthy weight? surly i should be a bit fat? but more than anything please help me stop eating all the time! i feel so guilty about it, like im doing something really really wrong, but cant stop myself from doing it.

--------------
xxemmaxx
pernaj
pernaj
United States
2007/04/29, 03:40 PM
I'm going to assume your relatively young, chances are you have a very inefficent metabolism meaning you just burn through everything you take in. Your metabolism naturally slows as you age however, so you may find yourself gaining weight later in life if you don't learn to manage your eating habits.
georgiagirl
georgiagirl
United States
2007/05/14, 09:50 AM
Yes, I was the same way until I hit about ohhhh 33. (I am 35 now.) Learn to eat right now! You will be much happier in the long run.

--------------
My Catahoula did it.

I saw a book titled "Sex for Dummies" and wondered why
anyone would teach dumb people how to reproduce?
crazycro905
crazycro905
Canada
2007/06/14, 12:16 AM
what pernaj said, when your younger some people can eat till your heart desires because your metabolism just burns everything. But it will slow down, and if you dont change your eating habits there will be a problem.

Start eating heathier, i've been very big since i was a little kid, and trust me, losing weight is one of the biggest challenges i have ever faced.

Also, if you keep going back to the fridge to eat even if your full, maybe your not drinking enough water. and with your money issue, have a limit of how much money you want to spend a week on food. My limit is 10 dollars a week.

--------------
The only thing that is in your way to success is your self. Kept trying and challenging your self until you are satisfied