Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

I'm a eater

Cherylmp
Cherylmp
United States
2007/11/06, 09:44 AM
I just gained 7lbs just because the last month I have had a heck o a time and eat when I feel low. Not only that but I don't want to work out when I feel like that and now I am up 7lbs and what is it you think I want to do ?
EAT, I want to eat again because I am sad about gaining weight. I have a gym pass but my friend who I used to go with droped out and I have a hard time workingout on my own .
ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2007/11/23, 06:51 AM
Go to the gym even if you don't feel like it... just go... you'll feel better afterwards.

--------------
-----------------------------------
Getting there... one kg at a time...
-----------------------------------
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/11/23, 02:27 PM
That is so true, reptilianfeline, just go, cherylmp, just go, you get those endorphines going and feel like you can do anything and the when you finish up at the gym and are walking out that door, you feel great just knowing that you could have been sitting at home watching television, or eating yourself silly, but instead you took control and accomplished something great!! :dumbbell::dumbbell:

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
justind123
justind123
Netherlands
2007/12/04, 04:11 AM
I'm an eater too. There is hope. Get rid of all the unhealthy snacks you have laying in your house because they are too tempting, especially when you are feeling bad. Replace them with a healthy snack (for me peanuts). Try to eat better for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and even cut out the snacking if you can.
Also, these two are right, it seems like hell gettting to the gym, and you may be crying getting in your car or bike, but go, becuase you'll have a smile on your face afterwards. You'll be happy with yourself, and that may help you with the eating too.
Good luck.