Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Hunger now, or no hunger later on

brachii
brachii
Canada
2007/03/03, 10:17 PM
If your hungry but unable to eat something, should you eat something later on even when your not hungry. I was thinking maybe to retrieve the carbs, fats, proteins you would have had earlier but for whatever reason you didn't.

--------------
\"Gold medals aren\'t really made of gold. They\'re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.\" - Dan Gable

brachii
Velasca
Velasca
United States
2007/03/04, 09:56 AM
I eat 5-6 times a day....3 meals, 2 snacks and a pwo shake...sometimes i eat even tho im not necessarily hungry...which some may disagree with..but for me, if i dont eat at the right times i will end up snacking or binge eating later on...and usually not necessarily healthy things...good luck :D

--------------
We should conduct ourselves not as if we ought to live for the body, but as if we could not live without it.
jaytori129
jaytori129
United States
2007/03/06, 04:08 PM
yep same here if I am not hungry to bad i eat it anyway if I dont stay on schedule i later get hunger and usually dont make the best choices
raosted
raosted
Canada
2007/04/09, 09:02 AM
wacth out for high starch/sugar foods. they will casue a blood sugar spike and crash. and when it crashes you get hungry even if its only a half an hour after eating something else

Chineese food is horrible for this, beeing mainly white rice and noodles. ie... you can stuff yourself silly and half an hour later you feeling hungry again, but your still full feelng too.

bulky figh fibre foods and meats will counter this affect.