Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

How do i loose weight fast

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 4 5 of 6 pages resultset_next resultset_last
coastie541
coastie541
United States
2007/03/05, 02:51 AM
Cracker, not eating is not the answer. If you don't eat your body will start to burn (digest) the only thing that's left, muscle, so basically your body will start to eat itself. You can do so many things to reach your goals, but act realistically, meaning change your lifestyle. Eat right especially, weight train, and cardio. I always do cardio for at least 30 minutes after lifting weights/working out. Yet, don't work the same muscle groups two days in a row. On days I'm not working the major muscle groups, I'm strengthening my core (abs, obliques, lower back, glutes). Core is very important to see gains and increase in strength in your other muscles. Eat often, eat clean, meaning eat healthy and nutritiously every 3 hours, don't eat carbs after 7pm, your body is slowing down and has difficulty processing them so it stores them as fat. For cardio, try to maintain your heart rate at 60-75% of your maximum heart rate (try the Karvonen formula for an accurate calculation of this). You can do it. As for the abs, they are the most difficult muscle to develop, but working out your core will help your abs. Swiss balls are excellent for working the core. Try crunches but lift up only until your shoulders come off the ground and look straight up when you do them, because you want to crunch straight up. Don't crunch up like your doing a sit up, I hate regular sit ups, they do literally nothing for your abs as your lower back is used too much. I guarantee, crunches being done in the way I describe will provide noticeable results. This is not something that will happen overnight. Stay with it and don't give up. Drop me a line if you need further info. Best regards.
HappyRose_
HappyRose_
United States
2007/03/11, 09:32 PM
I am fifteen and I have been overwieght about all my life. And now that I am in a new relationship with a guy I really like, I want to be able to be all he wants. I get worried when we're walking in the mall and he looks at all these little Hollister hos. []. I am 5'2 and weight about 150 pounds :( .And I want to be down to ATLEAST 130. And I just want to know if there is anything else I can do. . . I am on a strict 1000 calorie diet. And I am a vegitarian. I don't have alot of free time because I am helping raise a two year old and I have to go to school at 7 am and I don't get home until 4pm. I would just like to know if there is anything more I could do . . . :love: Rosie

--------------
And even though she knows she\'ll never be good enough. . . She tries so hard to be. . .
Thicka__ThanMos
Thicka__ThanMos
United States
2007/03/12, 03:41 AM
Hey
I'm 19 years old, 5'4 and 250ls. I wanna loos between 50 and 70lbs before the 2nd Saturday in June 2007. I don't know wat to do. I've tried different diets that mt friends have tried and they didn't work for me. Basicly I'm loosin weight but not fast enough.Since mach 1 I've lost 15lbs becaus I haven't been eatin much. I don't wanna do that any more because I'm makin myself sick. What should I do??
Thicka__ThanMos
Thicka__ThanMos
United States
2007/03/12, 03:43 AM
Hey
I'm 19 years old, 5'4 and 250ls. I wanna loos between 50 and 70lbs before the 2nd Saturday in June 2007. I don't know wat to do. I've tried different diets that mt friends have tried and they didn't work for me. Basicly I'm loosin weight but not fast enough.Since mach 1 I've lost 15lbs becaus I haven't been eatin much. I don't wanna do that any more because I'm makin myself sick. What should I do??
sierra303
sierra303
United States
2007/03/12, 09:18 PM
hey!
i'm 20 yrs. old and a mother of two (2 yr. old and 7 month old) i was 118 before my first baby and now i weight 180 and cant seem to loose it ! im watching what i eat and doing work out videos i cant seem to loose any more weight though!! what should i do?
shaunswife
shaunswife
United States
2007/03/14, 10:05 AM
hi im a 20 year old mother and with my pergnacey i ganed a lot of wight i whent from 125 lb to 220 now my baby is 10 months old and i still at 220 and i tried every diet i walk every where and drink nuthing but whater a oj once in a wile i have a small cup of soda ijust want to lose 100 lb and have my husband look at me like he did when we first meet. HELPPPPP MEEEE :(
Last-Airbender
Last-Airbender
Canada
2007/03/14, 10:26 AM
hi.
Im 13years old, 5'4 and weigh 130lbs. :)I really want to drop a pant size (from 5 to 3) and go from 130lbs to 115lbs or less, before the end of May.:dumbbell:I've tried different diets suggested on many diet and fitness websites, but so far, all of them have failer. I also don't want to pay someone 4A$ a week, for nothing, no help, whatsoever:cool: Can someone please help me before it's too late?
sparten
sparten
United States
2007/03/17, 06:13 PM
Hey,Im 14 years old, and about 5'8 and weigh 165. i really want to lose about 30 pounds before the pool opens in the summer. I run 5 days a week and left 5 days a week too, but it seems no different then i did last year. do u have any ideas? PLEASE HELP ME!
coastie541
coastie541
United States
2007/03/18, 05:15 AM
Congratulations on your baby. Now on to losing fat. I say fat, as opposed to weight, because fat is what you want to lose, not muscle or protein. You drink nothing but water and O.J.? First, is the O.J. fresh squeezed, or from concentrate? If from concentrate, you might as well grab a bag of sugar and pour it into a glass of water, because any juice from concentrate, though it has fruit juice in it, is SUGAR, SUGAR, and more SUGAR. Second, "diets" don't work. I don't like the word "diet", they relate to the recent fad diets that everybody has out now saying if you follow "their way", you'll lose weight. Losing weight cannot just mean fat, but protein as well, which is not what you want. You can't just eat healthy to lose weight. You have to be active, i.e. weight train and do cardio as well. Building muscle increases your metabolism rate. Cardio will help you burn the fat, but you don't need to kill yourself on the treadmill to do it, i.e. maintain a steady heart rate that is 60-75% of your maximum heart rate. The best way is to use the Karvonen formula and keep your heart rate between the min/max. Go to http://www.polar-heartrate-monitors.com/heart_rate_calculator.asp. It will calculate it for you and provides a good basis for determining this. Although normally 226 should be used for women not 220 (males). At any rate, it will give you a good range to work with. Next you need to take in less calories than you burn. How many calories do you take in daily? A pound equates to 3500 calories. Therefore, if you remain active and cut your healthy eating down 500 calories per day, you can lose, at least, 1 lb per week, or 2 lbs per week if you cut it by 1000 calories per day, yet this depends on how many calories you take in per day. If you take in 1500 per day, I wouldn't suggest dropping 1000 calories and only taking in 500 per day. You can be starving your body if you do that. Very important, eat small, healthy meals every 3 hours (keeps your metabolism on the straight on narrow). Doing so takes time and dedication. Take in at least 15-25 grams of fiber per day and try to limit your carbs to only protein and maybe "healthier" fat (in small amounts, and no saturated or trans fats) after 7:30 or 8pm. Don't worry you'll back to your old self in know time. Besides, why doesn't your husband still "Look" at you like he used to? He didn't have a baby, you did. Weight gain happens after childbirth, just the nature of the beast. You can shoot me an e-mail at coastie541@yahoo.com if have any questions and would like to reach me directly as well. Best of luck and let me know how else I can help you. Best regards.

- Andrew

============
Quoting from shaunswife:

hi im a 20 year old mother and with my pergnacey i ganed a lot of wight i whent from 125 lb to 220 now my baby is 10 months old and i still at 220 and i tried every diet i walk every where and drink nuthing but whater a oj once in a wile i have a small cup of soda ijust want to lose 100 lb and have my husband look at me like he did when we first meet. HELPPPPP MEEEE :(
=============

--------------
\\"God gave us two ears and one mouth. For the sake of helping others, use them in that proportion\\". STAY THE COURSE!! Andrew Williamson, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Coast Guard
misstink
misstink
United States
2007/04/01, 12:22 AM
HI.. Im a 16 year old girl around 5'5 and i weigh around 150-160.. i would really like to lose around 20-40 pounds before summer:big_smile:. i have tried eating less, drinking more water, and i even stopped drinking soda.. but none of that seemed to work. I recently got a tread mill and i just bought some weights. and i would really like to lose my stomach fat and some of the arm fat. im going to be in my dads wedding next year and i would really like to look thin for his wedding so if any of you guys could help me i would really appriciate it!! THANKS!!:)
AyuZ
AyuZ
Canada
2007/04/04, 11:11 AM
Hello everyone.

I'm a 19 year old, 20 soon, and I weigh 200 pounds, sadly. I have some unknown bacterial disease where I have thick mucus in my throat, so it limits how much I can workout. :surprised:
I've recently obtained a treadmill, and use it four times a week. I can't run of course on it, because of my weight (Or at-least I think so), but I use it until, it claims, I lose 500 calories.

But I'm curious mainly about fat cells. I obtain a number from the treadmill, along with calories. Is there a way to translate fat cells to weight, or fat in foods, or anything like that? And does swallowing saliva, or mucus, add more weight that I have to loose? :(

Thank you very much in advance. :love:
softballrox15
softballrox15
United States
2007/04/09, 12:34 PM
hey yall. im 15 years of age im about 5;5 and i want to loose 20 pounds. i used to have a great body but i quit playing sports for some reasons. i wigh about 160 and i nt to have a nice body beofre summer.. any solutions!!!!!:(

HAILEY BENDERMAN
fouts
fouts
United States
2007/04/09, 07:26 PM
There is a lot to be said about a clean diet. It is the only real fix and long term solution. I also want to add that when I went into the military at 19 I was pretty much overweight. But by the end of the 8 weeks of boot camp I was pretty lean. The food that we ate really wasn't that healthy either. I mean they fed us some healthy things but some days consisted of things like fried shrimp, hamburgers, pasta, etc. But the constant intense training led to us burning more calories than we put in. This is the key to losing weight. Burn more calories than you put in plain and simple. If you can incorporate a good diet along with that you will see even better results and your body will take on noticable change. After boot camp I took an immediate interest in weightlifting and I've been doing it for 5 years now and I go on 3-4 mile runs 2-3 days a week. That's a long way from where I once was. Once you start exercising you will want to eat better and you will notice that unhealthy foods like fried foods and sugary foods will not give you the energy needed to get up and exercise. Leading a healthy lifestyle can be very challenging. Just get your mind set on it and believe in yourself and you can succeed in anything you want to do. This site has exercise programs and tips for eating healthy all over it so utilize them. Never give up, if you slip up don't worry that's not failure it's just a small hurdle. Stay focused and you'll do fine.
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2007/04/19, 07:43 AM
Easiest way is to do one of a few thngs....change your routine up....do cardio after weights, different weight plan, and change how and what you eat up.....

--------------
Curl Jockeys, get outta the squat rack!

I wish everyone would get a partial amnesia and never use 'tone' ever again. (thanks Menance)

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
jcelliott2
jcelliott2
United States
2007/04/18, 10:29 PM
HI, I'm new here. I'm 45, male and am usually moderately active. I weight in at 347 lbs. and am 5'8". I maintain from 1900 to 2150 in calories (healthy). I started a weight loss routine the 1st of Jan. this year. I've lost 28 lbs. so far but seem to be in a plateau. I work out 4 days a week. My routine is 30 minutes of cardio on an elliptical, 40 minutes at free weights (working body sections) and 20 minutes of stretching. I've switched the routine a lot by doing weights first, then cardio or just cardio one day then weights two days, etc. I can't seem to make additional moves at this time. Any ideas what I can do to kick it into gear again?
wishin2bthin
wishin2bthin
United States
2007/04/15, 11:47 PM
Please help >< I'm 14 5'9" and 175ish lbs.... I'm on a synchronized swimming team and I'm the oldest and the unspoken team captian so yeah, I need to set a good example for the rest of my team and I need to lose atleast 25 lbs before the start of the next session aka about the time school starts back up... can anybody help?
softballrox15
softballrox15
United States
2007/04/17, 11:14 AM
hey my name is hailey and im 15 years old, i anna loose about 15-20 beofre summer i weigh bout 155-165 and i wanna loose those extra ponds cuz i wanna lok good in my bathing suit for summer!! and oh yea im about 5:4-5:6 anyone want to give me a solution?

:love::love::love:
hailey
pcorey
pcorey
United States
2007/04/17, 12:12 PM
Hi. I'm 33 years old and I weigh 231 pounds and I need to loose 50 pounds in the next two days. Just kidding! I can't believe that all of these posts sound exactly the same. All of you are asking the same question, and ALL of you are ignoring the answers that are given. There is no such thing as miracle weight loss. It doesn't exist. It takes work, time and patience.
fouts
fouts
United States
2007/04/19, 01:46 PM
Mutt is right always do cardio after weights or on non weight training days. The only exception would be if you are doing cardio in the morning and weights in the evening. That works but cardio right before weights is generally a bad idea. If you are eating 2100 calories of (fast food) then that's no good. Are your calories pretty clean? Increase your fiber intake! It is a great way to lose pounds and inches. Make sure and drink a good amount of water to keep your body hydrated too. When you lift try doing more compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, standing shoulder presses, etc. Just don't use too much weight, only work out with what you can lift with good form. If it's 50 pounds then use that until you feel like you can move up. Incorporate pushups and pullups as well. Just keep your intensity up and pay close attention to what you put in your body.
sheashea
sheashea
United States
2007/04/25, 08:56 AM
My freshman year i was 115 pounds, & I was about 5 ft. My metabolism has slowed down so much b/c I was starving myself to stay thin, well I joined cheer & had to eat b/c I needed the energy. Now I weigh more, (Im not going to say how much b/c im ashamed) anyways working out almost everyday for 7 straight months, then not doing anything for 3 months takes a toll on the body, so im wondering if anyone has any tips on how to raise my metabolism, so that way I can lose the weight i want!
Benfica
Benfica
United States
2007/04/30, 06:01 PM
:dumbbell:
Hey Everybody,
I'm 16 years old, i'm 5'2 and weigh 190 pounds. I've been struggling with my weight for awhile. But i've lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks (it was hard). I just hope i can keep losing that much weight and not gain it back.
I take Phys/ed at school, spend 1 hour on the treadmill, 5 minutes on the jumprope, and spend about 10 minutes on my ab lounge. I always have my stereo and tv going because exercise is boring if your not enjoying yourself.
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/05/01, 05:36 PM
The most important thing is to keep yourself aware of your goals, visualize yourself healthier and think about how that will make you feel...by keeping your goal front and center you can concentrate on the food in front of you --think how good it feels when you pass up that chocolate cake and your pants start to get loose - it is a GREAT feeling! I have found, too, that when there is cake being served up, I have many people encouraging me to eat it, knowing how hard I am working at eating right, so you have to be strong, but it is well worth it in so many ways! Now, that doesn't mean you can't have a "treat" now and then, I don't deprive myself totally, I just use a lot more discretion and if I have that treat, I work out even more that day, but I don't make it an every day occurence, I save it for when I really want it. The other thing is to remember you can eat A LOT of healthy food in a day, just think the amount you can eat ---and then line up a candy bar or two and a pop in comparison --you would still be starving after eating all that sugar, not to mention the sudden drop in blood sugar after leaves you blah-- and yet you could have eaten three meals that fill you up AND are of use to your body instead!! Stand proud, doesn't matter what you weigh NOW, get THAT image out of your head and instead grab ahold of that image of you healthy and feeling great and run with it and before you know it you will be feeling better each day!!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
lilscorpiouknow
lilscorpiouknow
United States
2007/05/21, 04:51 PM
Hi im 15 and I weigh 207lbs and i really want 2 get down 2 155 by august when i go back 2 school. Do any1 have advice on what I can do 2 meet my goal.
angelface6
angelface6
United States
2007/05/27, 12:50 AM
hi everyone

im 13, 5"2, and 214 lb.s i have tried all types of diets and stuff but i just cant seem to stick to them :( i really wanna go on to 7th grade about 15-20 pounds lighter. (2day is may28 and we go bak 2 skool august 22) please give me tips and healthy ways to diet cuzz i really dont know what the next step is. thnx 4 listening (or reading!!! lolz):)

--------------
angel face♥
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/05/27, 05:03 PM
Okay...here is the secret to weight loss --------There is NONE!

You have to just give up looking for quick fixes, easy outs, excuses and thinking that you CAN'T do it --and when you get to that point, it WILL happen for you.

If you want it, you will not let ANYTHING get in your way, slow you down or stop you. If you truly wish to gain control of your health ONLY you can do it, not anyone else.

....You CAN do it, when you are ready, you will, but you have to decide if you are ready because if you aren't and even a tiny piece of you would rather eat chocolate cake and lie around, it isn't going to happen until YOU decide you want a better way of life and when you do decide --it will be the best decision you will find you have ever made, for yourself and for those you love and love you!!

Now................................JUST DO IT!!!!:love::love::dumbbell::dumbbell:

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
livingitfortoda
livingitfortoda
United Kingdom
2007/05/30, 06:45 AM
Hi im 5ft7ish and weigh about 12stone. People say i dont look fat but i really do feel it. I eat as healthily as i can and rather balanced diet but i just cant really loose the weight. I have a medical, back problem so excercise is very hard and painful. Can anyone help? Im not trying to loose weight straight away but i think that if i do loose weight then not only will i look and feel better but it might take some strain of my back.
martini1981
martini1981
United States
2007/06/10, 02:06 AM
Water Only? Not healthy at all. At age 14 you are still growing, your body needs the extra nutrients. Eat healthier and in moderations and develop a good exercise program (ask your gym teacher on that). The water only, as far as drinking is very good. I did that instead of soda and sports drinks all the time went to H2O and ate healthy and lost about 5 lbs on that.

============
Quoting from bandgirl:

i really just have a small pudge but it really bothers me!! how do i loose it? i am on a water only diet and i'm not sure what else to do im not doing athletics in school either so i will get 30 minutes after school in the wieght room and track,what should i focus on to loose my pudge?(im 14, 5'7,if it helps im 143lbs.)
=============
km11227
km11227
United States
2007/06/24, 05:28 PM
Im 18 i have a job off and on during the sumer in which im outside walking (while working) up to 6 hours a day, the problem is we take alot of food breaks during the day. I wiegh 130 IBS but i want to get down to 118 before a upcoing event... the problem is i only have 2 weeks... y schedual changes alot so i have a hard time sticking to a routine.. i live at home so i eat what my family likes for meals which also poses a problem cuz its not the best... any advice on loosing weight fast?!
m3m3
m3m3
United States
2007/07/01, 07:33 PM
hi,im 14 years old and i weigh a little more than 200 pounds and im 64 inches tall:(...how do i loose as much weight in 5 weeks b 4 school starts...
cuffe
cuffe
United States
2007/07/10, 02:35 AM
I'm in the navy and have no time to excerise regularly and the food they feed us when we're out to sea has so many carbs that you gain weight regardless!:angry:does eating salads and fruit everyday help lose weight?
jay2559
jay2559
United States
2007/07/10, 12:23 PM
im 14 ima male im bout 200pounds i just want to have nice abs flat firm body im willing to wait but my parents arent big on taking out the fat stuff an putting healthy stuff i have all these workout materials i just cant find the energy to workout how do i build more energy im trying to lose weight in 6months or 7
lyddiam
lyddiam
Australia
2007/07/16, 12:06 AM
My name is Lyddia from Australia and am trying to shed a few Kg before summer and be able to fit back into my size eight summer clothes. What is the best way to do this, i have gone up to a size 10 in winter, which i think a size eight is around your size 1?? not sure though
lyddiam
lyddiam
Australia
2007/07/16, 12:12 AM
I also forgot to mention I am 5'2 and and 53kg's:(
nicholeallen
nicholeallen
United States
2007/07/30, 03:24 PM
:(:big_smile::angry::surprised::cool::laugh::love::dumbbell::) HELP ME LOOSE WEIGHT NOW PLEASE MY WEDDING IS COMING UP
lin611
lin611
United States
2007/08/04, 11:41 PM
I'm 16, 5'2", and weight 160lbs. I want to lose 10Lbs by september 1. What should I do? I've cut down my food intake and I exercise 30 minutes everday. I want results fast and I'm desperate.
tomboi_titch
tomboi_titch
United Kingdom
2007/08/05, 04:49 AM
im 17, 5,3. I want to get rid of the fat on my body
i now weigh 7 stone, i have lost 7 stone in the past 3 weeks but i still got alot of fat on me.
In one day i will eat 20 calories a day and i drink 4 pints of water, I have my 18th birthday coming up so i need to loose the fat as quickly as possible
what else can i do?
sccrdiava303
sccrdiava303
United States
2007/08/06, 04:42 PM
im 5'1, 13 years old, and want to get flat abs in 3 weeks. I have soccer two times a week for 3 hours and run a lot, but it doesn't seem 2 b helping. :( i wanna start off highschool different and skinny, but i dont know how. :dumbbell:
supersadsack
supersadsack
United States
2007/08/06, 04:47 PM
Hi..I am new to this site. I am a 31yr female and two years ago I begain dieting. I have lost 123lbs so far...however I still need to lose 65lbs to be on the HIGH end of my ideal weight. I don't look for a miracle..it took years to get fat and more than a few to lose it. I have hit a plateau...nothing has helped me. I no longer even feel proud or good about myself for what I have lost because I still look like the "FAT" lady. Any help!!
jbear09
jbear09
United States
2007/08/06, 05:45 PM
Hey supersadsack. try to change your diet up. I was eating 5 small meals a day but then i hit a plateau. I changed it and am now eating 3 meals a day plus a light snack between the last two meals. The change in diet helped me start losing weight again. And try to mix up your workout a bit. Try some weight training and try to change your cardio. If you usually run or ride a bike try hitting a punching bag a little bit. Good luck!
supersadsack
supersadsack
United States
2007/08/07, 10:09 AM
Thanks jbear, I have done just that. I met with a trainer at my local gym and she helped me set up a weight training routine. I use a treadmill, bike and eliptical machine for cardio but I have recently added in Belly-dancing...which is funny to watch me doing it..but I love it and its totally different than just staring at the lil tv or wall on the machines. :)
ferg78
ferg78
United States
2007/08/13, 10:09 PM
i wanna loose body fat.
Erin_123
Erin_123
Canada
2007/08/19, 02:17 AM
I think a big issue with alot of people is they see that they need to lose 50 pounds and think ok im gonna work out and lose it all and then they get discouraged when they only lose 1 pound in a week.

try setting smaller goals such as trying to lose 5 lbs in 2 weeks...which is a very reasonable goal, along with eating healthier and getting reguialr excersize...even if it's just a 30 min walk with a friend.

I find setting smaller goals makes you feel like you've accomplished alot more rather than focusing on the 45 pounds that i havnt lost i'm excited about the 5 lbs that i have lost.
LineBacker40
LineBacker40
United States
2007/08/20, 02:17 PM
hey ferg78 if u want to lose body fat then you need to fin what specific area then schoose a workout for it. examlpe i like to work out my chest and arms so im always doing pench presses,curls and pushups! if u want to work out your stomach try situps,crunches, and stiff back squats.
amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2007/08/20, 03:50 PM
Please note that you can not spot reduce. The only way to lose body fat is proper diet and cardio exercise. Strength training is an important piece to the overall fitness, but doing several bench presses or curls won't make you lose fat in your arms for example.
chris1123
chris1123
United States
2007/08/27, 01:51 AM
i need to lose weight bad im 15 and 207 pounds:( im always working out :dumbbell: but i never lose weight and i want to lose weiht fast as i can
honeylovesme
honeylovesme
United States
2007/08/29, 09:39 PM
well i need to lose weight i had a baby so now i have to loose weight.150 pound:love:
jenniferli1985
jenniferli1985
United States
2007/09/10, 01:10 AM
Before i had any kids i weighted 129lbs-had my son and when up to 193lbs and my weight only went down to 173lbs got pregnat again went up to 200lbs and is now back to 173lbs...my weight never changes even if i change my diet...can someone help me out here--why cant i loose the weight??? i would love:love: to be back down to 129lbs and dont have the roll hang over the top of my pants
BILL06
BILL06
United States
2007/09/10, 06:22 AM
eat less, exercise more.

--------------
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Rabula Tasa- Latin meaning Clean Slate
sana85
sana85
United States
2007/09/13, 10:00 AM
Hello all, I am new to this website and I'm just looking for some advise on how to lose weight...I am a 22 year old female weighting somewhat over 220 lbs, wanting and wishing that i could someday enlist into the marines but am just afraid that i would never be able to...afraid to say how much i really do weight...but yea, i've been trying to lose alot of weight...i've been taking diet pills, excersing at home....nothing helps....i would really appreciate all the help and encouragment that i could get from anyone...it would really mean alot to me...thanks to those that try to help everyone in any way that they could...sana
drieman
drieman
United States
2007/09/13, 11:34 AM
I would recommend going to the "Exercise program and Nutritional plan at the top of this and the home page and go through that, then follow it. I have had success with this program and all the helpful people here.
Good luck.

--------------
Success is not for the chosen few but rather for the few who choose it.
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 4 5 of 6 pages resultset_next resultset_last