Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Help, 15,M,250 LBS only 5'9 !

SomeArmykid
SomeArmykid
United States
2006/07/23, 08:14 PM
I am eating all the time, I cannot go 3 hours without eating! I have made the change from doritos to a salad but I need help on an excercise program and how to stop eating so much! I eat a lot of frozen food (stouffers corner bistro, pizza's)

So far I do about 10 push ups (very hard for me)every other hour and 20 situps every hour 3 times a week all day (Mon,Wed,Fri) and I walk for at least 25 min on Tue,Thur,Sat and Sun and I lift a little everyday (I only have one 15 lb hex dumbbell)

Any suggestions,advice? I've lost about 5 lbs since I started this routine last Mon,I have NOT stayed completly true to it because after the first 2 days I was exausted and hardly did anything until Friday. Is my workout plan a good one? Also about once a day (sometimes skip a day) I throw baseball with my dad for about 30 minutes, by far the most sweat lost out of any excercise I do.

P.S. I cannot run or jog yet, keyword YET. I have a broken leg and I can walk and jog but only a little bit and a lot slower than normal. I get the pins out Tues next week and Ill be on crutches again for a week (Tues to ~Sun,Monday)After that I should be able to do anything! Please help me! Ask any questions you need to im here...
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2006/07/24, 11:56 PM
Hey Armykid...

Welcome to FT... why not sign up for an FT plan... it's free... just click on the tabs at the top, fill in a few things and viola! a plan. It's a great place to start.

Hope your leg heals up soon!

t

--------------
I am training for birthdays.

Be here. Live. Love. Hope. Now. Faith. Believe. You. - Keith Urban

SomeArmykid
SomeArmykid
United States
2006/07/25, 12:00 AM
Thank you. I will.
SomeArmykid
SomeArmykid
United States
2006/07/25, 12:13 AM
Edit: I filled it out, not sure what to do now. My upper cheast and underarm area and upper back are extremly sore!!! I like the sore, the only thing it can be that caused it is the pushups. What do I do, Continue through the soreness, or hold off a bit? I can take the soreness but I'm not sure if it would be the right physical decision.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2006/07/25, 12:21 AM
When did you work that area out last? Leave at least a day or two between body parts.

--------------
I am training for birthdays.

Be here. Live. Love. Hope. Now. Faith. Believe. You. - Keith Urban