Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1535, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Does anyone even use this site anymore?

SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/04/26, 10:30 AM
Hello, I stumbled upon this site yesterday and am going to try and use it on a daily basis. I have started my FLogs and I did my first workout today. I am just curious though, is there anyone else on here anymore?
Seera916
Seera916
United States
2017/04/27, 02:13 AM
SouthernHeart
Hello, I stumbled upon this site yesterday and am going to try and use it on a daily basis. I have started my FLogs and I did my first workout today. I am just curious though, is there anyone else on here anymore?

---
┐(´д`)┌ I just joined as well
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/04/27, 06:25 AM
Well, it's nice to see someone else. Lol.. I'm only on day 2, but I like it so far. I hope it works out for you too. I wish you the best. Keep in touch. :)
PrincessElmo14
PrincessElmo14
United Kingdom
2017/05/02, 05:03 AM
Hey ladies... I have been working out for a few weeks now but stumbled across this site today and decided to join! Just like you, I am hoping to use it each day but have no idea where to start! Glad I'm not the only new be here! Haha!!! Feel free to give me a shout whenever and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Take care and hopefully speak soon guys!!! Good luck! Xxx
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/02, 06:14 AM
Hi!!! Yayyy more people!! Lol... I'm so glad to hear from you. :)

When I signed up it gave me the option to chose the workout I want and the days I'll be working out. Now, I just sign in and go to my calendar. I also picked a glute workout video from another site for afterwards, but this site does offer specific muscle training as well. I am still new and playing around with everything, but if there is anyway I can ever help, please don't hesitate. I wish you all the best!! Keep in touch. Xoxox
PrincessElmo14
PrincessElmo14
United Kingdom
2017/05/02, 06:31 AM
Haha!!! I know you're feeling hun! Nothing worse than joining a forum site for motivation and support on doing something and nobody even bothers with it anymore!!! And yeah, I'm still trying to play around and figure out what is what and where... Will get there eventually!!! And that's why I thought I'd give you a quick message just to say hi... And thank you. Likewise, you know where I am!!! Xxx
ryanwolff87
ryanwolff87
United States
2017/05/07, 12:23 PM
I've been using this site since 2009 I believe. Haven't used any other guidance since. The results are very real. Just keep at it. I'm about to hit the LA Fitness right now bc I have a gym day today. Still trying to recover from the alcohol last night though. This is gonna suck but you must never give up exercising it'll pay off when your 65yrs old. Anyways nice to chime in.
PrincessElmo14
PrincessElmo14
United Kingdom
2017/05/07, 01:32 PM
Wow!!! It's good to know that people do actually still come on the sites and have been for many years!!! I'm currently not using this site for workouts at the moment as I've found a fitness video that I feel I am progressing with but definitely will be sticking at it and be using the sites soon I'm sure!!! Nice of you to say hello! Xxx
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/08, 07:22 AM
Hey Ryan!! Good Morning :) It's great to hear from you. This site really is a great resource. The people that made it definitely took their time and put in some hard work. You are so right, the results are real. We just have to find what suits our own unique bodies, and with this site the possibilities are endless. I had a whole weekend of camping, eating campfire food, and having drinks...lol today is going to suck for me too. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I was craving these workouts all weekendddd!! 

Thank you so much for your service!! I am so thankful for you, and everyone past, present, and future that give themselves for our beautiful Country. Thank you so much for all you do. 💕

Love and prayers. Xoxoxxx
MJK86
MJK86
Norway
2017/05/12, 04:48 AM
I have been doing it for a week and a half. Already seeing some small results. I am recovering from sacral-ishias issues I have had for the past three years, so have to start slowly. It is a great way to try pick up working out again without spending a lot of money on PT hours or other programs which want you to do heavy stuff. I try to go to the gym 4 times a week, crossing my fingers I will get better :D.

Good luck to you all!
ryanwolff87
ryanwolff87
United States
2017/05/12, 04:43 PM
Keep it up 4 times a week is good. I go two days on and one day off. And if you keep up this workout program for at least 6months. You Will see real results.
murierner
murierner
United States
2017/05/14, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone! I am just starting out and wanted to get some advice/ stories of how everyone's progress has been! Can't wait to start this journey!
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/15, 06:40 AM
MJK86
Nice to hear from you and good luck!! It's great to hear about others pushing through difficulties and seeing their hard work pay off. Hang in there and keep fighting the good fight. Keep in touch!! Xoxox
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/15, 06:45 AM (Edited: SouthernHeart - 2017/05/22, 06:34 AM)
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/15, 06:47 AM
murierner
Hey Murierner! Welcome to Freetrainers. I am pretty much new too. Lol... I just wanted to say hi and let you know a little about what I'm doing. I do love this site!! I do the full-body workout 4 times a week followed by a glute video. I'll also search additional exercises on here and add them in, and also increase the weight as I feel I'm ready. It's actually going really well. The workout I'm doing is broke down specifically for each muscle and you can really target them well. I am on week 4 and already notice a difference, and that's with a kind of relaxed diet. I eat healthy but also treat myself. I could probably see more results quicker if my diet was more strict. 

Anyways, good luck on your journey! Remember as with any new journey, there is a possibility for bumps, rough roads, and possibly days you don't want to push through. Just remember, that is completely okay and totally normal. Don't get discouraged. You must accept the good with the bad and don't ever give up. We wouldn't know darkness without light and light without darkness. ;) I wish you all the best. Keep in touch and let me know how things are going. Xoxox
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83
United States
2017/05/15, 07:10 AM
New here.
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83
United States
2017/05/15, 07:13 AM
New here.
MJK86
MJK86
Norway
2017/05/19, 12:22 PM
ryanwolff87
Keep it up 4 times a week is good. I go two days on and one day off. And if you keep up this workout program for at least 6months. You Will see real results.

---

Thanks! Will do. At the gym right now 😁.
MJK86
MJK86
Norway
2017/05/19, 12:23 PM
SouthernHeart
MJK86
Nice to hear from you and good luck!! It's great to hear about others pushing through difficulties and seeing their hard work pay off. Hang in there and keep fighting the good fight. Keep in touch!! Xoxox

---

Thanks! It is going ok. Got sick for 4 days. So happy to be at it again. Missed the endorfines. How are you doing?
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/22, 06:29 AM
JtotheAYtothe83
New here.

---Hey!! Welcome! :)  How's things going for you?
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/22, 06:31 AM
MJK86
SouthernHeart
MJK86

---

Thanks! It is going ok. Got sick for 4 days. So happy to be at it again. Missed the endorfines. How are you doing?

--- Honestly, I have been better....lol I'll be alright though. How are you? I hope you are feeling better.
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83
United States
2017/05/22, 06:52 AM
SouthernHeart
JtotheAYtothe83
New here.
---Hey!! Welcome! :)  How's things going for you?

---
I am doing well thank you. Things are going well for me as well been able to keep pushing forward in my workouts now just have to motivate myself into adding cardio for the summer, but other than that things are looking up. How are things going for you?
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/22, 07:13 AM
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83

--- Honestly, I have lost my motivation and feel like crap lately. I'll be alright though. It's great to hear you're doing good. I'm jealous! Lol...Keep it up! ;)
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83
United States
2017/05/22, 11:36 PM
SouthernHeart
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83

--- Honestly, I have lost my motivation and feel like crap lately. I'll be alright though. It's great to hear you're doing good. I'm jealous! Lol...Keep it up! ;)

--- Keep going keep moving forward. A bad workout will always be better than no workout. My motivation is that for close to a year I was unable to workout due to a illness i have. I was just given the "ok" from my doctor that I can return to the gym. Also I had a friend pass due to being sick and having a seizure and hitting his head. I can't go out like that I have children that need me and I use that train of thought to get me in the gym. If you think about it getting yourself in the car to the gym is the hardest part once you get to the gym it works itself out...... Goung to send a friend request do you mind?
MJK86
MJK86
Norway
2017/05/23, 01:48 PM
SouthernHeart
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83

---

Yeah, keep going and keep moving. I am feeling loads better since I started again after veing sick.
Still have to drag my ass of the couch every time, but so happy when I do. You can do it!
Maybe create a support group ;-).
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/05/25, 09:41 AM
MJK86
SouthernHeart
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83

---

Yeah, keep going and keep moving. I am feeling loads better since I started again after veing sick.
Still have to drag my ass of the couch every time, but so happy when I do. You can do it!

---Thank you, but I'm not used to being supported lol I'm always the supporter. I don't know what my deal is. I am a mess but hey what woman isn't?

I did stumble through a workout today for about an hour. I feel a little better, and I'm going to run with it. I hope you have a beautiful day. I'm happy to hear you are feeling better and getting yours in. Talk to you soon. :)
Trumike516
Trumike516
United States
2017/05/25, 04:03 PM
I literally ate a cupcake yesterday, sat back, realized the last time I actually did any sort of workout, and thought, "Dude, you've gotta get off of your ass."

I just turned 30 years old, and I'll be lucky to get another 30 years if I keep my lifestyle the way it has been.  As soon as I finished that damn cupcake, I came and signed up for this site (for the 2nd time) and completed my first workout this morning.  I hope I can keep it up this time, because I usually go strong for about 30 days, see some results, and then I eventually taper off again.  I'm glad to see some other people are using this site!  I was afraid I might be working out in a gym with no other members.
deenayodeji
deenayodeji
Cyprus
2017/05/27, 01:57 AM
Sure!
SunshyneGirl
SunshyneGirl
United States
2017/05/27, 02:53 AM
Feel free to add me :D I have been using this site as a guideline for a work out routine. It has definitely helped me lift heavier than I have in the past by concentrating on higher weight lower reps. I agree with Ryan! If you stay consistent it will pay off 💪
MJK86
MJK86
Norway
2017/06/01, 02:06 PM
Trumike516
I literally ate a cupcake yesterday, sat back, realized the last time I actually did any sort of workout, and thought, "Dude, you've gotta get off of your ass."

I just turned 30 years old, and I'll be lucky to get another 30 years if I keep my lifestyle the way it has been.  As soon as I finished that damn cupcake, I came and signed up for this site (for the 2nd time) and completed my first workout this morning.  I hope I can keep it up this time, because I usually go strong for about 30 days, see some results, and then I eventually taper off again.  I'm glad to see some other people are using this site!  I was afraid I might be working out in a gym with no other members.

---

We just need to keep eachother in check. Sundays and fridaya are the worst for me. But I keep reminding myself I feel so good when I do go.
MJK86
MJK86
Norway
2017/06/01, 02:08 PM
SouthernHeart
MJK86
SouthernHeart
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83

---

---Thank you, but I'm not used to being supported lol I'm always the supporter. I don't know what my deal is. I am a mess but hey what woman isn't?

I did stumble through a workout today for about an hour. I feel a little better, and I'm going to run with it. I hope you have a beautiful day. I'm happy to hear you are feeling better and getting yours in. Talk to you soon. :)

---

Yeah! Roll with it! (And with us ;-) ). Keep up the good work. :-)
MJK86
MJK86
Norway
2017/06/01, 02:25 PM
I have created a group to support each other.

The name is:
Focus on your goals! It is worth it.

Kind of tacky, I know. But did not have anything clever.

Feel free to join! 💪😁
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83
United States
2017/07/27, 07:04 PM
MJK86
SouthernHeart
MJK86
SouthernHeart
JtotheAYtothe83
JtotheAYtothe83

---

---

Yeah! Roll with it! (And with us ;-) ). Keep up the good work. :-)

--- It's been a while since I have been on and about the same time since I have worked out in any compacity. I re-started yesterday and to start over is kind of discoraging but it's also a new beginging. What I am doing is trying to train for my first 5k (that way I can motivate myself into doing more cardio, I hate cardio lol). I find training for an up-coming event to make things a little easier and easier to keep myself motivate.
2017/07/29, 12:57 PM
Hello all.. Just getting on this site checking it out.. set up my schedule and start Monday.. one more lazy day before getting myself back on the horse. Good to see that this is an acive place and I can come to complain and post.. to everyone good luck in all our goals!!!
jcaterbone
jcaterbone
United States
2017/07/30, 07:27 PM
ebow1
Hello all.. Just getting on this site checking it out.. set up my schedule and start Monday.. one more lazy day before getting myself back on the horse. Good to see that this is an acive place and I can come to complain and post.. to everyone good luck in all our goals!!!

---same here. Starting tomorrow! Good luck!
xiimeganiix
xiimeganiix
United Kingdom
2017/08/06, 05:43 AM
SouthernHeart

---

I'm here
SouthernHeart
SouthernHeart
United States
2017/08/06, 08:32 AM
It's great to see everyone still pushing forward and using this site. Send some of your motivation this way lol it's been too long and I miss it dearly. Y'all keep it up!!! Xoxoxx
2017/08/14, 09:02 AM
SouthernHeart

---Hey SouthernHeart! I just joined and am gald to see others use the site too! Hope to "see you around"!