Group: Daily / Weekly Weigh-In .. ACCOUNTABILITY

Created: 2012/01/26, Members: 722, Messages: 716

Official FreeTrainers Community weigh-in to stay on track .. plus weight loss challenges!

Join group

Sticky DAILY / WEEKLY CHECK IN: Post your weight here

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 of 9 pages resultset_next resultset_last
softballlvr21
softballlvr21
United States
2012/05/23, 03:02 PM
Hi. I am a 19 year old female and I just finished my freshman year without working out durring the whole time! I put on a little weight, but not the freshman 15 :) So I am just trying to get back on track and hope to lose about 20-40 pounds. I joined this site hoping to get motivation seeing as I don't really have any.  I am currently 174 pounds and plan to do home workouts since I work a ton.  Hope the support and group work helps :)
Anyalie
Anyalie
United States
2012/05/28, 07:33 AM
Hey everyone! Okay so I've been trying to lose 15 pounds for the past 5 years but I'm doing something wrong because even with eating healthy and exercising 2-3 times (60 minutes) per week I was only able to lost 8 lbs in the last 5 months.  Now I've gained 4 pounds back and it sucks. I'm thinking it has to do with finding the right workout routine and eating combinations that fit my body. I don't know.  But mainly I would like to tone my abdominal area, arms, and thighs.  I've gained the weight from having our daughter...5 years ago! LOL I know I can't use the term "baby fat" anymore. So now it's time for me to make a change and hopefully I will have better results.
ready4summer12
ready4summer12
United States
2012/05/28, 11:32 AM
highest weight=190 pounds

daily weigh in= 126.5  pounds

New weight goal= 120lbs..I'm only 5'3 &  I carry a lot of fat in my stomach, but it is slowly disappearing.

I had 2 scales and one messed up so I wasn't sure if it was accurate or not. I went to buy a new scale because I like to weight myself in two just to make sure.
Natsu2
Natsu2
United States
2012/06/07, 04:45 PM
Hello!  I'm looking to lose around 65lbs.  Gosh, that's a big number!!  The most I've weighed was 218 around 4 months ago.  I have since lost around 25lbs but still need to keep going until I hit my high school weight of 135lbs.  

So here goes nothing!

Highest weight = 218

Today's weight = 193

Total loss = 25

Goal = 135

About to head to the gym now to work out my flabby arms.  :)  Good luck everyone!
2012/06/11, 12:43 PM
I'm Kerry, I just joined this group and set up my account profile. I've always had problems controlling my weight but I had a good handle on it a few years ago. Then my marriage fell apart and I became depressed. I lost interest in exercising and eating healthy, I fell back into bad habits of eating whatever I felt like and lying around instead of going to the gym. I knew I was hurting myself but I didn't care. So now I weigh 225 lbs. and I'm only 5' 4", my BMI is 38.6 which is classified on the far end of the obese mark. Most of my clothes no longer fit me and my choleterol and blood pressure have been measuring high. My parents are both deceased, my father died of diabetes complications at age 59 and my mother of congestive heart failure at age 61. I know it is important for me to take care of myself or I will meet the same fate as my parents. I know I can lose the weight and get back into shape because I've done it before. I weighed 230 lbs back in 2001 and by 2003 I was working out daily and dropped down to around 135. I was 10 years younger then, but I know I can do it again.
kathymorris
kathymorris
United States
2012/06/12, 07:40 AM
kerryashley
I'm Kerry, I just joined this group and set up my account profile. I've always had problems controlling my weight but I had a good handle on it a few years ago. Then my marriage fell apart and I became depressed. I lost interest in exercising and eating healthy, I fell back into bad habits of eating whatever I felt like and lying around instead of going to the gym. I knew I was hurting myself but I didn't care. So now I weigh 225 lbs. and I'm only 5' 4", my BMI is 38.6 which is classified on the far end of the obese mark. Most of my clothes no longer fit me and my choleterol and blood pressure have been measuring high. My parents are both deceased, my father died of diabetes complications at age 59 and my mother of congestive heart failure at age 61. I know it is important for me to take care of myself or I will meet the same fate as my parents. I know I can lose the weight and get back into shape because I've done it before. I weighed 230 lbs back in 2001 and by 2003 I was working out daily and dropped down to around 135. I was 10 years younger then, but I know I can do it again.

--- You can do anything you put your mind to. I do love this site. I have no gym near by but use my bowflex and some of the other home exercises. You will like it.
kathymorris
kathymorris
United States
2012/06/12, 07:43 AM
Sorry about not being here  for awhile I have been sick with a cold and had visitors and heaven knows I had to clean my house. The good news is today, I hope I can get to lifting. I live on 40 acres and have alot of outdoor things to do.  I have lost to 135.7 goal weight is 135plan to get to 130 maybe.TTFN
pumpkinsparkle
pumpkinsparkle
United States
2012/06/15, 05:39 PM (Edited: pumpkinsparkle - 2012/06/15, 05:39 PM)
132- weekly weigh in.
Get me to 110! {: keep me motivated please, its hard to stay on track.
hulkness
hulkness
United States
2012/06/15, 06:45 PM
george
DEAR GROUP MEMBER, GET INVOLVED BY POSTING YOUR WEIGHT - BE ACCOUNTABLE.

(Daily or weekly or as often as you wish to share your progress, get motivation & inspire others)
A daily, weekly or monthly weigh in is a good way to check your progress and stay on track.. or find out how to get back on track! Let's all stick together and help each other get to our final destination!

Here are a few basic rules to follow when posting please:

1. Join the group by posting a brief introduction about yourself, your goals, motivation and plan of attack! POST IT IN THIS THREAD

2. Participate as often as you wish, the more the better even if is to encourage and motivate others. Weigh in by posting your current weight along with your starting weight and goal weight.

3. The group will also have a general weigh-in EVERY MONDAY. You are not required to post on this day, but if you decide to weigh yourself once a week, this is the time to do it.

Everybody is welcome in this group - and you don't need to be trying to LOSE WEIGHT, you can also join if you are trying to GAIN WEIGHT.

Best of luck everyone and let's stay positive, helpful and successful!

---
hulkness
hulkness
United States
2012/06/15, 06:47 PM
my weight is 242 lb
idancer
idancer
United States
2012/06/16, 12:18 AM
Hi. I'm an 18 year old girl trying to lose some weight. I'm currently studying a dance career, wich includes about 3 hours a day of diferent dance styles (ballet, contemporary, jazz.) I thought it would be really easy to lose te extra pounds once I started the career, but is being really hard.
I weigh 150 (5.5 ft tall) and want to lose 22 pounds.
My main problem is that when I get home after all the excercise I'm starving and eat whatever gets in my way. I know this is unhealthy, and I want to change this habit but is really hard. 
Two years ago I went on a really strict diet and lost 12 pounds, but when I started eating normally again I gained the weight back.
Any advices on healthy eating and dieting for dancers?
Thank you :)
kathymorris
kathymorris
United States
2012/06/16, 05:29 AM
idancer
Hi. I'm an 18 year old girl trying to lose some weight. I'm currently studying a dance career, wich includes about 3 hours a day of diferent dance styles (ballet, contemporary, jazz.) I thought it would be really easy to lose te extra pounds once I started the career, but is being really hard.
My main problem is that when I get home after all the excercise I'm starving and eat whatever gets in my way. I know this is unhealthy, and I want to change this habit but is really hard. 
Two years ago I went on a really strict diet and lost 12 pounds, but when I started eating normally again I gained the weight back.

---don't know much about dancing and diet  but ...put a few protein bars in your bag after workout or get a protein drink. This will curb your appetite on the way home.  Good Luck
idancer
idancer
United States
2012/06/16, 01:25 PM
kathymorris
idancer

---don't know much about dancing and diet  but ...put a few protein bars in your bag after workout or get a protein drink. This will curb your appetite on the way home.  Good Luck

---

Thank you, I'll try that!
rach.vaa
rach.vaa
Canada
2012/06/18, 12:27 PM
hi i weigh 200 pd 
I have tryed so many time to loss weight and finaly i decident no more just siting on the coutch i am going to do this. I will need inceragment because this is very hard for me but i am takeing the first step to day to a new beging i just pay for my first gym membership. Thanks for sarting this site.  i love to eat what ever i see as well.
joe26
joe26
Canada
2012/06/19, 02:38 PM
Hi George,
Im 17 and weigh 177 pounds. My goal is to lose 10-15 pounds by the end of july-beginning of august ? Is it reachable ?
Also I wanted to know how I can do this because everytime i jog my lower legs (right above my ankle) really hurts. so instead of jogging 30 minutes/day i now walk 40 minutes/day. Can you give me some tips on what else I can do to continue the weight loss journey ?
jenh68
jenh68
United Kingdom
2012/06/21, 02:56 PM
Hi im new here so not sure what to do ?????  i have already lost 56 pounds and need to lose another 28, but am now finding it hard to stay focused as have been on my diet and exercise programe for a year now, i work and look after the house /kids and find time to do an hr exercise most days, but finding it hard to lose any more any tips????
ready4summer12
ready4summer12
United States
2012/06/21, 04:48 PM
highest weight=190 pounds

weigh in -123 pounds..

Goal 120lbs...
I haven't been on here in a while. Early in the morning before eating, I was 123 pounds.
huskiemom5
huskiemom5
United States
2012/06/24, 12:33 PM
Hello I am  42 years old and the mom of 5 kids. At 215lbs I am tired of being the fat mom. A couple of the girls from work got me started going to the Y in our town and  I was shocked at how out of shape I am. My Goal is 150 lbs and it seems as tho it will take forever to get there. I have changed my diet and am adding cardio as well as weight training.  I really just want to be healthy enough to see my Grandkids grow up and have kids.
huskiemom5
huskiemom5
United States
2012/06/24, 05:33 PM
did my two hours at the gym. weight is still 215
kathymorris
kathymorris
United States
2012/06/24, 06:35 PM
Well after 3 weeks of sooooo busy I could not lift I still am down to 134.6. My initial wt. 135...now I'm gunning for 130. I am finally going to get back into lifting...no more  mowing, weeding and spraying 6-8hours /day.
Natsu2
Natsu2
United States
2012/06/24, 07:29 PM
huskiemom5
did my two hours at the gym. weight is still 215

---

Hey Mom of 5!  My biggest mistake when I first started trying to lose weight was constantly weighing myself.  I know you're eager to see if you're losing the weight, but trust me, don't do it.  If you must weigh yourself, do it once a week.  Pick a day and time and be consistent.  If you weigh yourself every day, you may not like the results, then quit.  And we don't want you doing that!  I know some people don't even weigh themselves.  It's all about how you feel and how your clothes feel on you.  :)  Give it a shot and see how you feel in a week.  :)   Good luck!
slpo74
slpo74
United States
2012/06/24, 08:41 PM
george

(Daily or weekly or as often as you wish to share your progress, get motivation & inspire others)
A daily, weekly or monthly weigh in is a good way to check your progress and stay on track.. or find out how to get back on track! Let's all stick together and help each other get to our final destination!

1. Join the group by posting a brief introduction about yourself, your goals, motivation and plan of attack! POST IT IN THIS THREAD

2. Participate as often as you wish, the more the better even if is to encourage and motivate others. Weigh in by posting your current weight along with your starting weight and goal weight.

3. The group will also have a general weigh-in EVERY MONDAY. You are not required to post on this day, but if you decide to weigh yourself once a week, this is the time to do it.

Everybody is welcome in this group - and you don't need to be trying to LOSE WEIGHT, you can also join if you are trying to GAIN WEIGHT.

--- I am 38 yrs old and I weigh 198lbs as of 06/23/12 my goal is to be at a healthy weight that weight is 119lbs I know its going to be hard but I have been doing a 1200 calorie diet And I have lost 5lbs in a month
divalicious30
divalicious30
United States
2012/07/05, 07:40 PM
george

---
divalicious30
divalicious30
United States
2012/07/05, 07:44 PM
Hi, everyone my name is shawnna. I am 30 yrs old and about 75 pounds over weight. I weight 266 and i would like to weigh 175!!! Loosing weight at 30 isn't as easy as it was at 21, so hopfully with the support of everyone out there i can get to my goal weight, and be around for a long time!! and if anyone needs any helpful words Im here!! :)
Mesofoxxy
Mesofoxxy
United States
2012/07/09, 09:25 AM
Hello,  I weigh 161 lbs could lose 20 -25lbs.
knherrera
knherrera
United States
2012/07/10, 12:05 PM
Hi. ever since I've started college I let myself get lazy. I currently weigh 150 and my goal weight is 120. I know how I should be eating but its hard for me to stick to it. I stay pretty active with hiking, biking, and running, but I know that nutrition plays a big role in weight loss. I just need some accountability and motivation to push through the times it gets hard and be reminded by others that I can do it!
kathymorris
kathymorris
United States
2012/07/10, 05:20 PM
Been of the site for awhile....life took over. Had thyroid surgery 2 weeks ago so I am starting back slowly. In the mean time I met my goal of 135. I am shooting for 130 next. It took forever but with weight watchers I finally got ahold of my eating habits.
knherrera
knherrera
United States
2012/07/10, 09:56 PM
kathymorris
Been of the site for awhile....life took over. Had thyroid surgery 2 weeks ago so I am starting back slowly. In the mean time I met my goal of 135. I am shooting for 130 next. It took forever but with weight watchers I finally got ahold of my eating habits.

--- My mom got her thyroid taken out in 2009 due to cancer..she is doing great now and she has continued to lose weight with help from her Synthroid..I wish you the best of luck! you can do it!
tazladytaz
tazladytaz
United Kingdom
2012/07/11, 12:45 AM
Hi, I am very nearly 40 and have a school reunion in September. That has given me a kick up the bum that I have needed for a few years.
I was in the Royal Air Force for twelve years and never went over 10 stone and could eat what I liked. I left the RAF nearly 9 years ago and have been gaining weight ever since, but at a slow pace so I didn't notice. I bought a caravan a few years ago and the bathroom had a wrap round mirror. When I saw myself in the shower I was shocked and then I weighed and measured myself.
Since then I have done several diets, lost some weight then gone on a blow out to celebrate.
I was diagnosed with ME about 7 years ago and used that as an excuse not to exercise, my joints can be painful as can my muscles.
Now I have found myself single again, the school reunion and just general health has motivated me to actually do something. I hope that motivation remains.
Weight today 177lbs. Already list 3lbs on the diet before starting the exercise :-D
mandalee387
mandalee387
United States
2012/07/14, 11:49 PM
Im Amanda. This is my first time posting I weigh 245 as of this morning and I am trying to loose 100 pounds. I will try to check in every three days. Hopefully this will help keep me accountable.
davewool
davewool
United States
2012/07/15, 12:58 PM
hi im David my current weight is 237 goal 180 will be very active here and looking for people to help...
kathymorris
kathymorris
United States
2012/07/16, 08:30 AM
davewool
hi im David my current weight is 237 goal 180 will be very active here and looking for people to help...

--- Glad to  have you. Take your time and enjoy the workouts....
kathymorris
kathymorris
United States
2012/07/16, 08:31 AM
Yes...down to 132.8. Thursday is measurement day so we shall see.  Next goal is 130....
mandalee387
mandalee387
United States
2012/07/16, 08:45 AM
divalicious30
Hi, everyone my name is shawnna. I am 30 yrs old and about 75 pounds over weight. I weight 266 and i would like to weigh 175!!! Loosing weight at 30 isn't as easy as it was at 21, so hopfully with the support of everyone out there i can get to my goal weight, and be around for a long time!! and if anyone needs any helpful words Im here!! :)

---

Hey my name is Amanda and I am looking for a accountability partner if your interested. Im 25 and weigh 245 and Im looking to loose 100 pounds I could really use the support and would love to help out somebody on the same boat as me. Hope to encourage you soon! WE CAN DO IT!
rach.vaa
rach.vaa
Canada
2012/07/16, 11:15 AM
I went down 10 lb
kathymorris
kathymorris
United States
2012/07/16, 03:54 PM
mandalee387
divalicious30

---

Hey my name is Amanda and I am looking for a accountability partner if your interested. Im 25 and weigh 245 and Im looking to loose 100 pounds I could really use the support and would love to help out somebody on the same boat as me. Hope to encourage you soon! WE CAN DO IT!
You can do it. I had to give in to weight watchers to loose...accountability for what I ate and this has helped me. The biggest part is a food diary. Write down what you eat each meal and snack..amazing what you wont eat if you have to write it down.

---
mandalee387
mandalee387
United States
2012/07/16, 06:27 PM
kathymorris
mandalee387
divalicious30

---

You can do it. I had to give in to weight watchers to loose...accountability for what I ate and this has helped me. The biggest part is a food diary. Write down what you eat each meal and snack..amazing what you wont eat if you have to write it down.

---

---Thank you much needed. I was wondering if Sushi was a healthy choice for dinner.
2012/07/16, 07:04 PM
Hi - I am just starting. I have Hashimoto's disease, so I run out of energy very quickly, but I don't expect the weight to just fall off by itself.  I was always very thin - always trying to gain weight - until I hit about 25 years of age. Then the weight started packing on and I couldn't seem to stop it.  As there was more weight to lose, I lost more self-esteem and confidence in myself. 

I recently began taking a different type of thyroid medication, and I'm actually starting to feel human again. I can feel my very weak muscles starting to rebuild. I miss my weightlifting days. I was very proud to be 95 pounds and benching 100 lbs. Now, I don't want to be 95lbs again, but I would love to have my muscles back. I could really use some coaching.

My starting weight is 201.8 yesterday. (I don't weigh in daily because with Hashimoto's Disease, it's too discouraging.)  My goal is 150, but my dream is 135.

My first goal is to stay under 200 for 2 weeks in a row and continually watch it go down. I'd be happy to have any encouragement you can send. I tried to join another site like this, but no one even messaged me. After 2 weeks, I gave up.
StacyBee
StacyBee
United States
2012/07/20, 03:53 AM
155- just Joined, we'll see how this goes. I have to stay accountable! Goal weight 120.
2012/07/21, 05:54 PM
Hi my name is heather just joined. i work 45 hours a week (around food all day). i am 160lbs and my goal is 130lbs. I have had 3 miscarriages and no kids yet this last one just happened this week. I am no longer going to sit on my butt and let my life roll away. im here to get and KEEP the motivation that i need i my life todays the day. im free to add anyone that wants the same as i do!!!

start 160lbs last week
today 158.2lbs 07-21-2012
130lbs
Northernelf1
Northernelf1
Canada
2012/07/23, 02:34 PM
I am 47 years old and weigh 215lbs. I am on disability for chronic depression so I have plenty of time on my hands to turn myself around. Growing up i was always fit, swam 7 years competatively and was on the canada games team for waterpolo in 1983. My health spireled out of control when I had children. Exercise took the back burner and it was all down hill from there. A few weeks ago with the help of my CMHA worker, I started swimming again. Only a few times a week at the moment, but my goal is to eventually  be able to go swimming daily on my own and hopefully incorporate a weight training program in the future. I truly believe that I can beat my mental health issues through training and better nutrition. Last week i swam for a total of 3200 meters over 1.5 hours. Hope to do the same this week! Good luck to everyone in their own personal fitness endevours.
Chaplain-Luis
Chaplain-Luis
United States
2012/07/28, 01:40 PM
I an trying to get my weight down below 185 pounds on a daily basis with no yo-yo effect.  Therefore, I have no specific time frame to achieve this goal , as my primary objective is to not be bouncing back and forth by more than 3 pounds per week and never seeing anything over 191 pounds.  My weight today was 210.8.  That was up 1.4 pounds from yesterday and up 1.8 pounds from the day before.

Best wishes to all from,
Chaplain-Lou
biddybobbins
biddybobbins
United States
2012/08/01, 03:06 PM
I'm a 32 year old mother. I've been fluctuating since i was about 24. I'm soooooo over it. While pregnant with my now 4 year old, I ended up with gestational diebetes. I was told that it pretty much will happen again, but if i can stave it off until i'm 70 with healthy habits, i'll be good to go. So here I am; a craft freak college student with no money/time for gym membership. I'm 5'9 and 200 lbs. Back in the day, when my metabolism exsisted, i was about 145/150lbs. I'm gonna aim for a loss of 40lbs in the next 6 months. When i've reached my goal, i'll go ahead and make a new one.
aljeter10
aljeter10
United States
2012/08/01, 04:38 PM
Hello all I am 35 years old and come in at 301lbs as of last friday. This is the biggest I have ever been. I started the GNC Total lean shake diet yesterday. I also enrolled in a gym that is walking distance from my house, that just happened to open up yesterday as well. I plan on getting down to 185. Im not sure how long this is going to take, but I will keep at it until I get there. I don't want to end up like my father and pass away at the age of 47. If I keep going the way I am, I probably wont even make it that far. I have 3 children 13,6, and 2 years of age. More than anything I dont want them to be raised without a father.
chantearosser
chantearosser
United States
2012/08/01, 07:01 PM
Hi my name i chantea and im 28 i just had a baby seven months ago and my weight shot up high i went from 160 at 5 "10 to 290 at 5"10 i need to get back to my size before i lose my husban
NandipaMokone
NandipaMokone
South Africa
2012/08/07, 01:25 AM (Edited: NandipaMokone - 2012/08/07, 01:27 AM)
Hi, I am a 34 yr old female who has been unable to lose some of the weight after my second pregnancy 7 yrs ago, yes! 7yrs. I feel its high time I shed that excess weight. Thats about  8 kg.
tabatha29
tabatha29
United States
2012/08/11, 12:02 AM
ok so hello im Tabatha a single mom of 3 kids newly divorced and moved out of state for a new life im currently working at burger king i now its soo tempting and i have been a lil bad eating food on my breaks, however since moving here 6 months ago i have lost 14 pounds as of today. i was really happy and thinking hmmm how much could i lose if i didnt eat the food at my job so heres to a new week of work without the food of bk. ill be taking in my own food on my long days  and i would drink the water but its disgusting so thinking about the unsweeted tea. we even have diet green tea so maybe that one. well i did my first set of exercises tonight and feel great heres to losing 6 pounds and getting out of the 200's. haven been there in 3 yrs. my inspiration is my children who notice im overweight and ask me to exercise lol and my best friend who dropped 100 pounds in a yr and yes she worked out like crazy and in my opinion too hard and she paid for it later with a hospital trip of exhaustion but shes good now and inspires me every day.

Tabatha
llegos
llegos
United States
2012/08/12, 07:11 AM
Hi! I'm restarting my fitness plan and I'm glad I found this site. My goal is to lose around 50lbs and this time I'm more determined. My when I joined I was 200.8 and today I'm 199.6. Every little bit makes this easier :)
mandylojo
mandylojo
United Kingdom
2012/08/12, 10:32 AM
george

---
mandylojo
mandylojo
United Kingdom
2012/08/12, 10:35 AM
Hi my weight is currently 77 k I'm trying to lose weight before my holiday in 4 weeks to turkey. I'm going daily to gym and swimming and eating healthily I would like to lose 14 lb before I go
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 of 9 pages resultset_next resultset_last