Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

adult picky eater...

crystal81585
crystal81585
United States
2008/12/17, 06:22 PM
I am an adult picky eater (I'm not making it up, its real, google it). I do not eat vegetables, fish or seafood, Asian food, etc. My diet looks like a 5 year old.I also tend to go for convenience.

I've got the exercise part down but its the dirt I have problems with. I can't eat most of the foods that are suggested for me.what to do?please email me at crystal81585@aim.com crystal81585@a at crystal
P

returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2008/12/22, 02:10 PM
I absolutely despised both broccoli and cottage cheese. But both are pretty darn good for you so I basically forced myself to acclimate to them. You need to be your own hero and start eating the things that are good for you,ESPECIALLY on the vegetable side. There is NO WAY to lose weight permanently without a healthy diet. No pills or surgery can keep the weight off of you forever. Only a healthy, balanced diet. It's tough to change your habits but believe me when I say there's nothing more satisfying than conquering one's own weaknesses.

============
Quoting from crystal81585:

I am an adult picky eater (I'm not making it up, its real, google it). I do not eat vegetables, fish or seafood, Asian food, etc. My diet looks like a 5 year old.I also tend to go for convenience.

I've got the exercise part down but its the dirt I have problems with. I can't eat most of the foods that are suggested for me.what to do?please email me at crystal81585@aim.com crystal81585@a at crystal
P

=============
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/12/23, 04:18 PM
yeah...your palate changes as you widen your horizons fodwise. Buck up and realize you are making excuses for yourself.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield