Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

18, 176 lbs and now im 130.. help me out

luvzccr
luvzccr
United States
2008/04/19, 11:53 PM
sory i posted this exact same topic in another forum thing, but im new here, so i'll post it in this one since it seems to sorta fit in this one...

i think i have body dysmorphia where when i look in a mirror i see someone fat staring back, but everyone says i look annorexic. im 18, male, 5'9, 130lbs, sometimes it goes up 2 or 3 lbs in a week (i weigh myself every sunday), but i really want flat abs and a v shape.

i dont have those but i want them.

at 6:40 every morning i wake up, eat special k cereal, vanilla almond, or cinnamon pecan.

then at school, 12:35 i'll have a chicken burger plain, with half a tiny carton of milk

i get home at 2:30, eat another bowl of cereal, OR, a sandwich with pastrami lunch meat on there on wheat bread.

then at 7:30 i have rice wrapped in a tortilla with one slice of cheese on it, microwaved.

i drink water all day long. my metabolism is slow though. i go days without going number 2 sometimes, or, i only go bathroom when i wake up in the morning before leaving for school.

someone help, i hate feeling like crap even though people say im skinny. i want those v shape and flat abs to be happy :(
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2008/04/22, 10:05 AM
I hate to make assumptions, but I'm assuming you have browsed the nutrition forum to get some better ideas about your diet. Your metabolism is slow as a result of a starvation diet. You also aren't going to get much muscle tone because of that same starvation diet.
vinny186
vinny186
United States
2008/04/22, 03:13 PM
your protein consumption is too low and you're doing no weight training - hoping to get further results (abs, v shape) based on your current program is pointless.

more than anything else, you need mental therapy - 130 at 5'9" is too low.
ecle5c
ecle5c
United States
2008/04/25, 03:44 PM
You could be a little more politically correct Vinny.

True though, you need to talk to someone about the fat guy in the mirror thing and get that figured out before it becomes something worse.

After that you will need to gain some size. You can't have a V without a big back, big shoulders, and a wide chest. No matter how skinny you are you will look like a pencil without those. You have to eat food and gain weight to get that. You may actually think you are fat for a while because you will put on fat, but then you can slim down and have the V you want.

But until you get your head straight you won't be able to let yourself gain weight and put on the mass you need for that shape.
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2008/04/30, 10:48 AM
What I don't get, is why would anyone drink HALF a cartoon of milk? What do you do with the other half? On second though, I don't want to know, I might not be able to handle it.

Ecle5c had it right on. I can't see 130 @ 5'9" having much shape at all. If you put on some muscle mass it will compliment your abs and the rest of your body.

--------------
SQUAT MORE ~Jesse Marunde

Blood Guts Sweat Chalk
dardvl1991
dardvl1991
United States
2008/05/15, 04:01 PM
You do have low protein income, you should eat more meat, i mean healthy meat not drenched with other fattening extras. and drink water alot of water, anyways with low protein you wont get anywhere because the muscles your trying to gain are trying to get nutrients from the protein your lacking in your meals. im 5'10" and i weigh 146 im very healthy and eat alot of thing with the right nutrients, you should look for a diet that can give you protein regulated sodium balance in it.

--------------
¢¾~The Blonde Female Wrestler~¢¾
beachhunny_07
beachhunny_07
United States
2008/07/03, 11:34 PM
The carton of milk he is talking about is like what the schools give you, those tiny cartons.