Group: Find a partner

Created: 2012/08/03, Members: 262, Messages: 143

This group aims to link people together to support each other and give motivation. Finding a partner to support you weather it is over email or gyming it can really increase your training. Good Luck everyone!

Join group

I the midst of my journey trying to stay motivated

2020/04/14, 10:25 AM
Hello I am trying to find a friend to connect with that is not an expert or in perfect shape. I want to commiserate with a person on the climb too. I've struggled all my life with my weight, and I've finally taken control and I'm on a good track. I'm finding it difficult not to be discouraged and feel down on myself because the process is moving slower than I thought. I am also feeling isolated in my community and like I am talking too much because the people around me are nir trying to get in shape. If this interests you please reach out.
Swise15
Swise15
United States
2020/05/19, 12:53 PM
Hi I am trying to get in shape also
Buseemoma3
Buseemoma3
United States
2020/06/04, 05:48 PM
Hello my name is Angela I moved to Florida almost a year ago.  I was doing great, I was on smart cofffe losing weight than our income took a hit.  I could no longer afford the suppliment that I was taking.  So I ended up gaining more weight than what I had lost.  So after looking at our finances I decided that I needed a job.  So of all places I got a job at a donut shop and my hours are CRAZYYYY. So I started drinking Celcius energy drinks, it has green tea.  I don't drink it all the time but since I have started I lost almost five pounds.  However I noticed that I am slowly starting to get away from energy drinks and trying to focus more on whst goes in my mouth.  They say that you are what you eat and that is why I am trying to watch what and how many calories that I eat.  My biggest problem is trying to find  a workout program that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.