Group: 2018 Motivation Challenge

Created: 2016/01/10, Members: 844, Messages: 260

Stay motivated! Have you made a new years resolution to start a new workout program? Are you still waiting to start it? Have you already started it and are now having trouble keeping it up? We would like to help you during this period by creating a group for people facing similar challenges.

Everyone is welcome, regardless of your goals, age and gender, as long as you'd like to try to stay motivated with the rest of us.

Join group

When do I start?

Sammic88
Sammic88
United States
2017/01/18, 04:31 PM (Edited: Sammic88 - 2017/01/18, 04:31 PM)
I have said every Sunday since the year began, "I will start today!" Then Monday comes and it is like, ok next Sunday! As it gets closer I say no not Sunday, Monday! Beginning of the week and Sunday can be my last day for whatever I want! Monday comes, no Sunday is good, next week! Well now in our 3rd week I still have yet to even plan as how I will start! What did you do to plan and be ready for you start date? I
Got a planner to keep track of what day for what workout that's all! No plan further then that!
Tasheika
Tasheika
United States
2017/01/20, 02:35 PM
Sammic88
I have said every Sunday since the year began, "I will start today!" Then Monday comes and it is like, ok next Sunday! As it gets closer I say no not Sunday, Monday! Beginning of the week and Sunday can be my last day for whatever I want! Monday comes, no Sunday is good, next week! Well now in our 3rd week I still have yet to even plan as how I will start! What did you do to plan and be ready for you start date? I
Got a planner to keep track of what day for what workout that's all! No plan further then that!

---

Well first off are you a beginner, intermediate, or advanced when it comes for exercising. Beginners usually do exercise three days a week. I chose Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for my exercise when I chose my exercise plans. I am doing cardio and strength and toning exercise with exercise machines at the gym. Once you have your schedule planned out don't say I will start on Monday. Which ever day comes first in your calendar. Because it's to easy to say well I missed the first day now I have to wait to start till next week.

I hope this helps you on your journey to a healthier you.