Group: The Best Body Workouts

Created: 2013/07/28, Members: 131, Messages: 17

This group is for anyone looking for workouts. Feel free to share your workouts.

Join group

Shredded physique

5dv8txg36q
5dv8txg36q
United States
2017/01/08, 09:59 PM
Does a body shred fat by redusing ur carbs every week or should it have to be exercising more .?
Fitjose
Fitjose
Denmark
2017/01/09, 06:57 AM
I'm not sure if I fully understand what you mean... But if you exercise, you shouldn't cut down on the carbs. In fact, you should eat a lot (or well it depends if you want a weight gain or weight loss). Just make sure you eat the "right carbs" and cut down on the candy and junkfood, then I'm sure you will get what you want:)
WLG18
WLG18
United States
2017/02/07, 10:56 AM
5dv8txg36q
Does a body shred fat by redusing ur carbs every week or should it have to be exercising more .?

---
If you exercise regularly then your body will automaticaly burn more carbs even outside of the gym, so no you don't want to reduce carbs, if anything you'll want to consume more carbs to support your daily exercises and this will also help with your recovery time and help improve the intensity of your workouts andhow longyou will be able to workout before you start feeling fatigued, but you also dont want to eat a ton of carbs to where your gaining more fat then your losing, it's all a pretty delicate process. You can't just jump into it, start off slow. eat a little when you start felling hungry but just enough to lay off the hunger until your actual meal.