Group: 2018 Motivation Challenge

Created: 2016/01/10, Members: 844, Messages: 260

Stay motivated! Have you made a new years resolution to start a new workout program? Are you still waiting to start it? Have you already started it and are now having trouble keeping it up? We would like to help you during this period by creating a group for people facing similar challenges.

Everyone is welcome, regardless of your goals, age and gender, as long as you'd like to try to stay motivated with the rest of us.

Join group

Picture This....

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2016/01/12, 03:46 PM
While most weight loss is monitored by the scale and bmi,  one of the tools I used throughout the years that motivated me to strive further in my goal is pictures.  Yes,  I know, most of you hate photographs,  I still do,  but they tell the story we sometimes can't see ourselves when looking in the mirror.  

So I challenged you all to take progress photos of yourselves throughout this challenge.  You don't have to share them here,  but if you would like to in order to help others as well as yourself, it would be great!  

To start off I will share mine,  the wedding pic was 2 years ago in August,  I was at my heaviest at 221 lbs.  The next pic is of me November last year at 185 lbs.  I'm now at 172 lbs and working towards my goal weight of 150 lbs.  I'll start posting progress pics so you can join in my journey.  

angelsnow
angelsnow
Canada
2016/01/12, 10:13 PM
Thank you for sharing your beautiful work in progress. I am taking pictures not so sure I would be as brave as you to share them , we will see. Keep up the good work !
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2016/01/13, 03:59 PM
angelsnow
Thank you for sharing your beautiful work in progress. I am taking pictures not so sure I would be as brave as you to share them , we will see. Keep up the good work !

---

Hi Angelsnow, no picture posting needed from you.  It is all at your comfort level.  Believe it or not, I am not comfortable sharing my own photos, but I do it because I know it will help motivate others.  Just keep taking one step at a time, day by day.  But take the photos for yourself at least, so on days when you feel you've accomplished nothing, you can look at them and see, you've accomplished a lot.
angelsnow
angelsnow
Canada
2016/01/14, 06:30 AM
Thank you for turning that thought around to the positive . I will look forward to seeing your continued progress !
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2016/01/14, 06:46 PM
You're most welcome Angelsnow and I too, look forward to see yours also.  ;)