Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Brand new

Akuntz
Akuntz
United States
2015/11/23, 11:35 PM
Ok didn't know where to put this so just started a new topic. I went clothes shopping today I have been ignoring it because between going back to school a full time job that SUCKS for the next 2 weeks yet (don't get me stated because I will vent) and just an all around crazy schedule I've been relying on fast food to fill me up and soda to keep me going. After having my 2 daughters I have gained a total of 90 pounds and lost 35 of that. I have hour the plateau of doom and cannot budge off of 210. I'm mortified going back home for the holidays this big. I used to be a size 4 now I'm am 18 I just want to cry!!!! I have an issue sticking with any program and I don't want to spend $$ on anything for that reason. I just need some guidance and support. Please any help or c suggestion is appreciated.
Akuntz
Akuntz
United States
2015/11/23, 11:36 PM
Gotta love auto correct. Ugh
szdrodowski
szdrodowski
United States
2015/12/04, 09:52 AM
The plans on here will work if you stick to them, it is all about having a routine and following through with realistic goals. Try the following meal plan to get started and make sure you are not missing gym days or cheatingon you meal plan.

Meal 1: 4 egg whites 1 whole egg,  1 peice of toast dry

Meal 2: protein shake, 2 scoops 

Meal 3: grilled chicken 4 oz, 1 cup green veggie, 1/4 cup carbs (rice, quinoa, 1 peice of bread, sweet potatoes)

Meal 4: protein bar (low card) hand full of peanuts

Meal 6: lean protein (lean beef, lean ground turkey, grilled chicken, fish) 1 cup green veggies, 1/4 cup carb 

Meal 7: 1 scoop of protein