Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16611

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

which supplement is for my body?

Adrenaline_musc
Adrenaline_musc
Jordan
2014/07/19, 04:50 PM
Im a 16 yr guy with average body

But I want to improve it .I always do exercises and gym 4 days a week but I need to get better by taking supplements. Can you suggest me some good types ?
Thanks.
samara8
samara8
India
2016/02/03, 05:50 AM
Hii
  well, you can use exercise and if you feel comfortable then you can join gym also .and follow gym diet .you can get healthy body in just 1 or 2 months. 
Thanks, samara
Rick1988
Rick1988
United Kingdom
2017/11/01, 06:27 PM
Healthy body in 1 or 2 months? What routine are you doing lol
vitaleenanomed
vitaleenanomed
United States
2024/03/21, 06:40 AM
Sure! It's great that you're committed to improving your health and fitness at such a young age. While exercise and gym sessions are important for building muscle and staying fit, supplements can sometimes help enhance your results. However, it's essential to remember that supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet and consistent exercise routine. For someone your age, it's best to focus on basic supplements that support overall health and fitness. Some commonly recommended options include whey protein powder, which can help with muscle recovery and growth after workouts. Creatine is another popular supplement known for its ability to improve strength and performance during high-intensity exercises like weightlifting. Additionally, multivitamins can fill in any nutritional gaps in your diet and support overall health. Omega-3 fatty acids, typically found in fish oil supplements, are also beneficial for heart health and reducing inflammation.