Group: General Diet & Nutrition

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 399, Messages: 16719

With such a topic so broad we truly try to cover the basics from all angles in this group. Nothing too big or too small. Nutrition is as significant if not more as exercise is to reaching your goals so learn all you can.

Join group

need a kind help for daily diet

thuan32
thuan32
Viet Nam
2012/02/16, 08:52 PM (Edited: thuan32 - 2012/02/16, 08:58 PM)
i am 24 year old vietnamese girl matching a normal asian female's body standard: 1.6 metres height and 50 kg weight. My body development is normal but up to now, i am still suffering from skin problem with acnes on my faces. There are so much ances, pimples on two side of my jawline, there are enlarged pores on my nose. Still luckily, there is no more acnes on other areas on my face. 
i would highly appreciate for any advice of daily diet to better my condition.
blondeiangel
blondeiangel
United States
2012/02/18, 06:19 PM
if you drink water and eat healthier that usually helps people i know it has helped me cause my face started breaking out and things and drinking water and eating better and of course washing your face everyday..hope this helps

-Peyton-
CRNP
CRNP
United States
2012/02/26, 02:53 PM
Hi Thuan32.   There is no clear link between acne and the food you ingest.  There are some recent research showing a possible remote link between food allergies and acne, and sugar and acne.  There are also current (though not substantiated) reasearch showing a possible causal link between hormonally enhanced meats and acne. Peyton is right, good hydration (H2O) and foods high in vitamins and minerals can improve your skins appearance although they may not stop or clear the acne and good facewashing with a mild, non perfumed soap is important.  Acne is caused by many different factors working synergisticly. It is less about what you eat and what clogs your pores and more about what goes on inside your body. Genetics, believe it or not, has the biggest role.  Hormones is the second biggest factor.  I would suggest you talk with your healthcare provider.  Acne is successfully treated with antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications as well as other medications if there is reoccurance.  Good luck :-)