Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Fat Burners

Moonlmc
Moonlmc
United States
2012/02/07, 07:26 AM
I have been doing well as of late with my program, but i have started to think about adding fat burner to my plan due to iam not getting any younger. My body does not responed the way it use to when i had to lose weight. Any ideas on what to use or not to use? An how long should use them for?
george
george
Canada
2012/02/12, 11:29 AM
I would suggest to not use fat burning supplements, only as a last resort. The best way to lose fat is by eating. But by eating I mean 5-6 meals per day, about every 2-3 hours - this causes your metabolism to speed up and therefore your body will start to use stored fat as energy and burn it away. These meals should be small, and some even snacks. You'd be amazed by how such as small change can be so significant.

If you workout or do cardio, then adding a stimulant (caffeine, etc) can help to give your more energy and focus to work harder through your session. But stay away from energy type drinks that are almost always loaded with sugars that instead spike your insulin levels.

Best of luck!
Moonlmc
Moonlmc
United States
2012/02/12, 06:32 PM
Thank you George! Sounds like a plan. It has worked for me up til now but I was just thinking it would give me a bigger boost and help with my weight lose. There are so many plan and programs you can get lost in it. I know the little things, bu whn it comes to the big thing I get lost. Thanks for the plan an Best of luck to you.
akhil1987jain
akhil1987jain
India
2012/03/22, 02:46 PM
hi george, i am 5'6 and weight around 89kg, i want to lose my weight in three months upto 10 kg atleast, i do regular jim.....
please help me for acheiving my goals..

thanks
nehabansal
nehabansal
India
2012/06/07, 05:50 AM
Hi Akhil,

We have some plans by which you can lose your weight you can lose 3- 5 kgs in a month by having proper diet and exercise. our plans is combination of diet and exercise , every plan is customize according to your lifestyle your food habbit ,Our Diet is simple easy to follow, healthy diet food with veg-non-veg and more options. You no need to follow the same diet everyday, you will receive new diet chart every week, our plans also have exercise.You also get unlimited access to nutritionist for guidance and assistance to help follow the program, answer queries and track your progress and many more option. Get this weight loss plan at as low as Rs 499 per month.
nehabansal
nehabansal
India
2012/06/18, 04:02 AM
akhil1987jain
hi george, i am 5'6 and weight around 89kg, i want to lose my weight in three months upto 10 kg atleast, i do regular jim.....
please help me for acheiving my goals..

thanks

---Hi Akhil,

We have some plans by which you can lose your weight you can lose 3- 5 kgs in a month by having proper diet and exercise. our plans is combination of diet and exercise , every plan is customize according to your lifestyle your food habbit ,Our Diet is simple easy to follow, healthy diet food with veg-non-veg and more options. You no need to follow the same diet everyday, you will receive new diet chart every week, our plans also have exercise.You also get unlimited access to nutritionist for guidance and assistance to help follow the program, answer queries and track your progress and many more option. Get this weight loss plan at as low as Rs 499 per month