Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

i cant ask for help any other way.

skidz
skidz
United States
2010/07/15, 05:33 AM
im 16, female. i weigh 245. i sometimes starve myself when im having a really bad day. some mornings i look in the mirror and say ''you look okay.'' and some mornings i dont even look in the mirror. i have a gorgeous face, but my body is just DISGUSTING. when i starve myself the only words that go through my head are "you dont need that shit, fatass." i just wish i could get as much motivation as i do when i call myself names to actually do something about it. i did good for a little bit, lost 4 pounds in 11 days. then i just lost all motivation. i just want some help. i really have no relationship with my parents, its been like that for about 2 years. i spend 99% of my time with my friends. i know what youre thinking, but it really is there fault. i tried and im done. but i sometimes wonder if missing those essential things a parent can give you is affecting my motivation. i don't know. i don't know anything. someone help?
chickaleelee
chickaleelee
United States
2010/07/15, 08:58 AM
You need to stop blaming your parents for your wieght. You decide what you eat, and you decide how active you are. I recomend reading "a week in the zone". Took me two hrs to read, very simple. The reason that people gain weight is not because of fat, but because of insulin. High insuline inducing foods include bread,rice,raisens,banannas,ceral, etc. They are all listed in the book. Basically those foods put your body into insulin shock resulting in calories being stored as body fat. Its not that you can't eat those foods at all, we as americans just eat them in to big a potion. For example when you eat a sandwhich, toss out half the bread. Avoid red meat cause it takes your body 3 days to digest it. Don't starve yourself, in fact you should eat 5 times a day. Small meals. You should never feel hungery when you eat 5 small meals a day. When you starve yourself your actually slowing your matabolism down, resulting in more weight gain. Because of all the crappy food you have been eating it has turned to sludge in your colon. I recomend doing a colon cleansing, "natures secret colon clense" is gentle and works great. I bought it off of swansonvitamens.com. Dont take it for more then 2 weeks cause you body can become dependant on it. Its good to clense your body every 6 months. While your at the site order some Jarrows probiotics. This will also help replenish all the good bacteria in your digestive system. Try to get your friends involved. Work out together, go in the morning because then its over with and you can't talk yourself out of it later in the day. Lift weights 3 days a week and 2 days of cardio. Cardio burns more calories then lifting wieghts in an hr, but you continue to burn calories for 12 hrs after you lift. Plus, every pound of muscle burns 50 more calores. Also give yourself a little wiggle room. Have a spoonful of peanut butter with your breakfast, and once a week for one meal eat whatever the hell you want. Otherwise you will go crazy and end up freaking out and destroying a gallon of ice cream. Keep a food diary to, that way you have to be accountable for everything you eat. Take power into you own hands, you only have one body. Dont become a prison to it. Good luck.