Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

Trying to get over this hell!

jmejanfripp
jmejanfripp
Australia
2009/12/05, 09:10 AM
I dont really know why I'm here or posting. Ok I know why I'm here, just no why I'm posting now as opposed to nearly 10 years ago.
I've been a bulimic for nearly 10 years now....
I've been through pretty much all of it... crazy calorie restriction intake... 10 years (still) or continuously throwing up everything that entered my body... laxative abuse briefly... anorexia for a year...
I'm at my whits end...
I've been better the last 2 years then i have ever before in the last 10 years because i have a great bf that is there for me, supports me and wants me to get over this... but I'm not. The last 2 years, I'm good for month, then terrible, then fine, the not...
I hate it...
I dont know what to do..
Has anyone been there? can you share what you've done?
I know I'm not alone, I just dont know..
when I started, i always thought it'll just be till i lose that 2 kilos... but now....even when i'm skinny beyond measure it dosnt matter
just84jess
just84jess
United States
2009/12/05, 02:04 PM
i don't know because i have never been there, but i have seen a very close go through the same thing. i want to let you know that she made it through. never give up because you can too. lots of love. jessie
just84jess
just84jess
United States
2009/12/05, 02:05 PM
very close friend*