Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Suggestions plz!

fordman4559
fordman4559
United States
2008/12/02, 04:36 AM
Hey im 17 years old i wiegh 230-240 lbs and im 6'1-6'2 i dont really consider my self that fat but im about average i have alot of muscle mass you can just look at me and see that and i wanna get more toned up does the fitness plan here really work and i was wondering if there is any fat cutting supplement i could take along with a mass and density enhancer? i really plan on getting into better shape and toneing up and getting bigger and im new to sites like this so does this stuff realy work? Also i dont really have man boobs just a little bit of fat around my chest and i was wondering if pushups or anything like that would help with that+ i plan on running every other day so is my stratagy ok or could anyone suggest anything?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/12/02, 07:06 PM
Working out consistently, both strength training and cardio, will help you to tighten up and lose fat. your diet will be the biggest factor in changing your physique, though. Start by cutting out junk foods, highly processed foods and saturated fat containing foods.

Without a decent routine and diet in place you will just be wasting your money on supplements - the best 'supplement' is the determination to get results by working out and eating clean.

And yes, this 'stuff' works if you are referring to workout programs and diet plans.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield