Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

not sure

tiffany26us
tiffany26us
United States
2007/06/12, 04:50 PM
i am not sure what you would call me .... i use to throw up everything i ate and at the time it was not alot because i killed my appitite with diet pills then 3 yrs ago i found out i was pregnant and since then i have gained alot of weight and i feel like crap most of the time i just want to lose weight in a good way and not feel so bad about my body ..... please any advise would help :(
crazycro905
crazycro905
Canada
2007/06/14, 12:26 AM
I suggest you go and get professional help as soon as possible. know that you are a mother, think about your child, would you really want your child to see their mother get sick. if you want to lose the weight eat heathy, remember wants more important eating heathy and living a great and energetic life, or being tooth pick skinny and living a life of fighting with your self. But i can not stress it enough, DO NOT do this alone. Go to your doctor, tell them what has happend in the past. Also, tell your friend and family, they're the ones that will encourage and watch over your back.