Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

fat cow

dcole2
dcole2
United States
2007/03/13, 07:37 PM
my name is donna and iam needing some help on how to deal with lifes ups and downs in depressing. see ihave been trying tob deal with alot. one thing how i look and the other the way my body looks. ive been made fun of my weight all my life. i want to look great and am trying so hard. please help me. before i go nuts.:angry:
jaytori129
jaytori129
United States
2007/03/13, 08:29 PM
well i am here to help been 200+ since i was 13, working hard at it this stuff works follow the diet and exercise, find a good plan for your nutrition goals and track calories with whatever you can i personally use fitday and has helped me a bunch...AS a fat person to another throw yourself out there and into a gym you will find much more support in a health friendly environment...and read my quote it suits you
crazycro905
crazycro905
Canada
2007/06/14, 12:38 AM
Hey donna, i'm 18 years old, been huge my whole life. I've recently said to my self that i need to change. I have been on my diet for about 4 week knows, eating heathier, more vegies, protiens, moderate amount of fat, and moderate amount of carbs. I've also been weight training and cardio training. i suggest to you to set a goal, tell someone close to you, and then just do it. Have fun with it, i'm always challeging my self to run an extra block or just pushing one more last rep.
Before you start training i suggest researching about it, and also stay away from fad diets, huge money grabbers. And also their no point in starving your self, eat in moderations and dont forget about break days, have a scoop of ice cream once a week you desirve it.
I started from being 6'2" 255lbs and know i'm 6'2" and 238. just challege your self, and have fun with your diet, boring diets loses its modivation very fast.
You will be successful donna i have faith in you, but the question is do you have faith in your self to just do it?
amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2007/06/14, 12:13 PM
Oops, looks like i timed out on the last message. The last note about self talk was from me. Thanks!