Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

bilimic

living2lives
living2lives
United States
2006/03/16, 10:55 PM
last year i was soo skinney and i was in good shape...but some things happened and i kept eating and eating...and i am now soo fat...like i'm not fat but i'm not skinney... and i'v tryed soo many diets and i fail..and i have soo much pressure on my mind because my sister alwys calls me fat...and recently i'v become bilimic i[m soo scared every1 is going to find out and think i'm a freak...what should i do??
sweetnsour92092
sweetnsour92092
United States
2006/03/16, 10:58 PM
what kind of things happened?

and how much over weight r u?

( if u don't mind me asking)

--------------
+*XOXO+*
living2lives
living2lives
United States
2006/03/16, 11:00 PM
no i dont..

well i weight more then 140...and my uncle died and most of my freinds toped hanging out with me cause i gained weight
Reddy
Reddy
United States
2006/03/22, 11:13 AM
You need new friends - ones that really care about you. If they stop hanging out with you because you gain wieght then they aren't really good friends.

I'm sorry about your uncle. & I would stop talking to your sister if that is the way she treats you. 140 isn't too bad - I know you can get back down if you really put your mind to it but you have to do it for yourself & not for anyone else. how tall are you??

--------------
Reddy

All people smile in the same language
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/03/22, 04:38 PM
I agree with Reddy. Find new friends if the ones you have are that shallow. I know, easier said than done, but beleive me, very possible. Start surrounding yourself with people that have a little more depth to them. You don't need people that bail at the first sign of what makes them insecure, you need friends that support you no matter what.

With that being said, Fill us in a litle more about yourself. Age, height, diet, goals, etc. Fill out your profile and let us get to know you, Make this your "happy place". What you take away from here, will ultamately reflect out there, trust me, your not alone. I as well as many others here are willing to be there to help you along your way and be your friend. I have depth, lots of people here do. Stick around, things will get better. Welcome to FT!!!

By the way Reddy, I like your signature.

--------------
Hungry and mean!
simplyadancer
simplyadancer
Canada
2006/05/11, 01:03 AM
It's been about a month since I've been bulimic, and it had nothing to do with my friends. That first step is always the hardest. Especially if you're bored or doing lots of office work!!! Aim to go to bed a little earlier and wake up half an hour before you normally would and just do a little exercize.. something about working at it makes me not reach for that chocolate... If you get in the habit it gets easy. The first three days are the hardest. My mom and sister went to weight watchers and theyve both lost lots of weight.. do something that will give you accountability.. and don't look at your scale, look in the mirror. hun, if you say no to the bad food, you have no reason to puke, and no reason to feel guilty about it starting the chain again. It's a hard thing to stop, believe me, I know.. do it for yourself, but find someone who loves the way you are to help you start.
slorbets
slorbets
Canada
2006/05/29, 09:20 PM
Yes i agree with the other who told you not to worry about the friends who have left you. Those people are not real friends. Loosing the people that you thought were your "friends" may seem hard to deal with now, but believe me, you will get over it and new people will come into your life.
As for being bulimic, you should not have to deal with this alone, it is a serious issue, one that you should seek help for. Find someone you trust, and tell them how you feel. Talk to your parents, or if you dont feel comfortable telling them, go see a counselor. There are plenty of networks out there that are often free of charge. If you are still in school you can see the school nurse or counselor for free. These people are there to help you, and will not think you are a "freak." They are trained to deal with these issues, and you wont be the first person that they have delt wtih who has had your problem. I highly suggest you seek help as soon as possible before your problems become to serious.
rockingchair
rockingchair
Australia
2006/07/05, 05:45 AM
dnt worry, if you think you are bulimic, then you should try to refrain yourself from what you are doing.. this could cause you serious health problems,and dnt mind your sister's words...she just doesnt understand.dnt let that get to you and make you feel bad! :)