Lying Triceps Extensions
- Lay on a bench. Feet flat on the ground.
- Grab hold of a barbell, use am E-Z curl bar if possible. Grasp the barbell with an
overhand grip, with your thumbs on the outside. Be sure to lock your wrist during
- Keeping your elbows close to pointing straight up and shoulder-width apart, press the
wieght stright up until your arms are fully extended.
- Hold for 2 seconds, contracting the triceps muscles.
- Slowly bring the weight towards your forehead, keeping your elbows stationary.
Slowly return to the extended position.
- Do not allow your elbows to rotate outwards. Keep them as stationary as possible
during the full range of motion.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles