Incline Cable Crossovers
- This movement is performed on a slightly inclined bench, roughly 30 degrees. Locate
the bench between to ground level cables. Lay down on the bench, placing your feet
flat on the ground.
- Be sure to keep your back flat against the bench. Grasp a cable handle in each hand.
Lay flat with your arms extended out to each side.
- Simultaneously, bring each cable directly above your chest, in an arced path. Be
sure to keep your elbows slightly bent. Contract your upper and inner chest
- Hold for 1-2 seconds, then lower back down to the starting position.
- Use a weight that you can handle, remember to avoiding arching your back.