Ball Standing Tricep Kickback
- Stand with one leg forward, one leg backward. Place your hand on the same side as
the back leg on the ball for stability.
- Keep your elbow close to your side, back flat and upper arm parallel to the
- Slowly extend your arm, keeping the elbow stationary. Contract the triceps.
- Hold for 2 seconds, then slowly return to starting position.
- Be sure to keep your back flat during this exercise. Do not lift your shoulder as
you are extending your arm out.
| Primary muscles
| Secondary muscles