1proudhappywife

• United States United States
  • Female
  • 32 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 32 years old

Introduction

I am not here looking for guy friends. I don't need guy friends, I need the support of women in my life. PERIOD. :)

Goals and motivation

I want to be healthy. Also, I have this fat on my legs I don't like...LOL...but number one goal is to be healthy. I am 5'3" 175lbs right now, and I have hypothyroidism. I spoke to my doc a while ago about starting a work out regimen, and he highly encouraged it. :) So here I am. I would like to be at 140lbs by May 1st...but I know that is a long shot. :) That is roughly 2 lbs a week from now...hmmmm

UPDATE: Here I am almost a year later, and I haven't been able to stay motivated. I have tried a few different programs, but this one is the only one that really worked. I lost 20 lbs with this program, so I am back. :-)

I have 6 months to get ready for Tough Mudder. Bring it on!

UPDATE: It is seriously 12/30/15 and I am back, again, hoping to really get going again. :(

UPDATE: Again, I am back. But this time, it's because I am back up to 170lbs. Tough Mudder never happened.

Fit wall

1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2017/01/04
    01/04/17 and I am back up to 170lbs. Coming back here because the programs in this website worked for me last time. Fingers crossed that they work for me again.
  • MsClosetSexy MsClosetSexy 2015/01/14
    Congratulations! You are where I'd like to be. Keep up the good work. Make it fun! Thanks for adding me as a friend. I have to work tonight. 12 hour shift at the hospital. I'm going to take grapes. A protein bar, and soup packets and sip on my hot tea. I think I will manage fine. 😉 just need to start working out.. Any tips on how you got the workout mojo back?
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2015/01/09
    It's been a while...lol. I am still down to 153lbs...thank goodness I have been able to get back down...I was back up to 165 I think at my worst...which is only 10lbs less than when I started. I am still on my goal of 130lbs...but maybe even 125. :-D We will see.
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2014/02/18
    I didn't have to squeez into my slacks today! WHOO HOOO!!!
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2014/02/16
    Oh by the way, that fat on my legs I was talking about? Is almost gone! Yay!
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2014/02/16
    I hadn't posted in a couple of days. :) I weighed in at160lbs on Wednesday. :) yay! Only 20 more to reach my May goal. So very exciting. :)
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2014/02/11
    Yesterday was a rest day. :) Smoking sucks...I feel like crap. We had quit for a while...I don't know WHY we picked it back up. I feel like an idiot, but I am not going to let it get me down. I'll kick it again.
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2014/02/10
    organic gluten free meatloaf for lunch (left over from dinner last night) Made me feel kind of bloated...I didn't eat that much, but I still think I may have ate too much. UGH. No program tonight, just a little bit of cardio. :)
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2014/02/10
    Gluten free toast this morning. Two cups of coffee. Coffee is going to be the death of me...haha. :)
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2014/02/09
    Migraine left this afternoon. :) Thank goodness, because I kicked A$$ tonight! WooHoo feeling so pumped. Now for my algebra homework. :) Hey, I wonder if working out before homework helps get blood flowing to the brain...hmmmmm
    So the migraine I went to sleep with last night lingered into today...it is getting worse, and to top it off, I've got some digestive problems going on. Drinking lots of water so I don't get dehydrated. No bueno... :(
    Just woke up. Drinking a cup of coffee...well, I'm on my second. Worked out pretty hard last night. I was proud of my self. :) still am. :)
  • 1proudhappywife 1proudhappywife 2014/02/08
    Hopping back on the treadmill after working out. :)
    Just had dinner. It's our anniversary, so we went out. Gluten free gourmet burger...extra time on the treadmill tonight. :)
    I also ate 2 oz of almonds between lunch and breakfast. :)
1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next