Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 968, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

Help please

Alondra2702
Alondra2702
Mexico
2015/04/09, 07:21 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new, my name's Alondra . And I wanted some help. I weight about 87 kg or so and wanted to know what exercises I could do to lose weight , I have a treadmill and exercise bike at home . Thank you very much, I appreciate it !
tripleboy
tripleboy
United States
2015/04/20, 11:15 AM
Alondra2702
Hello everyone, I'm new, my name's Alondra . And I wanted some help. I weight about 87 kg or so and wanted to know what exercises I could do to lose weight , I have a treadmill and exercise bike at home . Thank you very much, I appreciate it !

---
 exercise is great but if you are serious about  losing weight, try this for real results for one month. i promise you will drop the pounds in no time, stay away from bread, sugar, refine sugar, and dairy products. eat lean meats fish, chicken etc, vegetables, and fruits. oh and reduce your salt intake. you can eat but it's about what you eat. Now add 30-60 mins of cardio on the treadmill and watch the new  you in a months time.
pvanessaw
pvanessaw
United States
2016/08/02, 12:30 PM
Hello! I am new to this forum and if you're looking for personal training assistance and/or nutrition coaching, I offer certified online coaching for both areas of wellness and would love to help you reach your goals together, whether it's fat loss, muscle gain, or just to get into shape for your health. If you're interested in working together, please feel free to contact me (Paige) at walte497@d.umn.edu to get started. I look forward to hearing from you! :) I also have a blog/website that you can check out if you want to get to know more about me and my background- www.walte497.wix.com/paige